Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

Coronaflyest is a scammer, sellers beware

Please do not support this person CORONAFLYEST and his build.

He is a scammer and will get you to ship parts and report the purchase as unauthorized to Paypal.

He is not honest and only communicates when he wants something. He is not worthy of the expertise and help that Greenhulk can provide.

+1
    Thank you!

Another Scammer on the forum...BEWARE! Goes by screen name James Andrew. Sends you this message and claims to have the part you are looking for.

Kindly contact Patrick in Mississippi ,he has Polaris pro1200 driveshaft for sale in good condition

Here’s his email patjaylin@gmail.com

You ask questions, they are unable to answer correctly...ask to send pictures and they send you a picture of the wrong item. Pushes for your paypal account to make transaction. Screen name shows they just registered on the forum this month.

+1
    also experienced the same, churchwilliam
    dude tells me to contact somebody else, the guy providing somebody elses pictures and dont even know compression numbers. lately this has been the same emo, i let jerry know about my issue. good luck. make sure you buy from reputable source.

Hey never got one? My good friend Rob want to sell his. You can contact him on Robinsonmicheal83@gmail.com 8318510231

+1
    I got this same PM just 2 hours ago for a WTB ad I posted. Thanks for letting me know!

Quote Originally Posted by 32DegH2O View Post
    Another Scammer on the forum...BEWARE! Goes by screen name James Andrew. Sends you this message and claims to have the part you are looking for.

Kindly contact Patrick in Mississippi ,he has Polaris pro1200 driveshaft for sale in good condition

Here’s his email patjaylin@gmail.com

You ask questions, they are unable to answer correctly...ask to send pictures and they send you a picture of the wrong item. Pushes for your paypal account to make transaction. Screen name shows they just registered on the forum this month.

+1
    Another one just reached out right now. Same EMO Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5981.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	466858
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5980.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	466859

I am glad others are taking notice of this problem but unfortunately reporting one user does absolutely nothing.This is because the scammers on this forum go by atleast a dozen different usernames and they can create them just as fast as you can report them.I always get simultaneous messages of the same kind from multiple usernames trying to foward me to a third parties who are supposedly either looking for parts I have available or who have parts that I need.From past experience I automatically know not to even waste my time but this might not be such an obvious scam to others.My suggestion is that a sticky reminder be put up as to caution users on the dangers of doing business with others with little to no previous history on the forum.After a while without a bite on the line they will move on and hopefully this will no longer be a problem

+1
    Guys when you get these PM’s please report them so we can ban these scammers

+1
    Not allowing a user to send PMs until a certain post count is reached would make it harder for them. The pm scams Ive been sent were from users with 0 post count.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information