Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Egeiger81 View Post
    I’ve never had any issues and I’m not even a close friend or buddy who they know well, just some average joe off the street. If they don’t answer I call back 30min later. They’ve been amazingly helpful! They won my business and will be getting more.
    The performance is class act just not the response to calls, emails, etc...

+1
    why i don’t see deans clutch here in the store ?

i went to his website and i don’t see it there either ?

Quote Originally Posted by Egeiger81 View Post
    Iíve never had any issues and Iím not even a close friend or buddy who they know well, just some average joe off the street. If they donít answer I call back 30min later. Theyíve been amazingly helpful! They won my business and will be getting more.
    I found the same.

How many clutches are going out with stage 1+ tunes on SVHO's?

+1
    I replaced mine with all OEM YAMAHA parts. Back on the water in 3 days and running strong as ever. Even gained about 1mph after the repair. Doing some more tuning this weekend with ride plate and shims.

I don’t have a clutch on mine I got it all fixed

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cjk6119 View Post
    Yamaha`s 1800 engine would be rock solid if they went with a turbo setup instead of this supercharger. Then no more replacing clutches.

C J
    Yup. We run yamaha factory turbo snowmobiles, a similar setup would be amazing on these jet skis. I have full data logging, antilag, boost levels are selectable on the fly, 240/270/300 horse depending on what octane you have. Electronic wastegate control with knock protection. All controlled through bluetooth on my phone or an ipad.

8. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by big_phil View Post
    Yup. We run yamaha factory turbo snowmobiles, a similar setup would be amazing on these jet skis. I have full data logging, antilag, boost levels are selectable on the fly, 240/270/300 horse depending on what octane you have. Electronic wastegate control with knock protection. All controlled through bluetooth on my phone or an ipad.
    I would like to see a picture of your set up, would you please send a picture to my email. iIs it too high of a price for a manufacture to produce in your opinion,? Many Say that it is too cost prohibitive for any manufacture to produce a ski like this. Obviously you shelled out the money for your set up, isn’t that expensive for a manufacture to take on?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by not2fast View Post
    How many clutches are going out with stage 1+ tunes on SVHO's?
    I been doing some reading and first hand accounts with friends and it all depends on how hard you ride. My last clutch lasted 2 rides and I was not riding hard at all. Clutch life ranges from 1 ride to 70 hrs on stage 1+ skis. I am going to change up the type of oil to see if it makes a difference. I was running Mobil 1 10w40 full synthetic and according to what I read synthetics wear out clutches pre maturely. I am going to go with a mineral oil, Valvoline VR1 20w50. Its thick but I think I will be ok with the south Florida heat. It could simply be the clutches there making now are shit.

Quote Originally Posted by hdlefler View Post
    I been doing some reading and first hand accounts with friends and it all depends on how hard you ride. My last clutch lasted 2 rides and I was not riding hard at all. Clutch life ranges from 1 ride to 70 hrs on stage 1+ skis. I am going to change up the type of oil to see if it makes a difference. I was running Mobil 1 10w40 full synthetic and according to what I read synthetics wear out clutches pre maturely. I am going to go with a mineral oil, Valvoline VR1 20w50. Its thick but I think I will be ok with the south Florida heat. It could simply be the clutches there making now are shit.
    Everyone started blaming it on the oil so I made sure this FZR had only Yamalube. 66 hours from it’s birth...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information