Spark plug reading, should I check anything else?

I was just fighting problems of my 2012 Rxpx-260 not getting over 35mph. First thing I did was check the plugs and the middle plug looked like it wasnít firing. I replaced all plugs and tried again and didnít change anything.

i had this happen before when the oem intercooler failed(but I didnít check the plugs when that happened so didnít know what they looked like. Iíve since replaced the oem intercooler with a fizzle that I just installed, and while I was waiting I installed a new supercharger as mine had never been rebuilt and the impeller didnít look good due to salt from the first failed intercooler.

Iím just finishing up reassembling everything and am replacing the plugs again and see the middle plug still looks different from the other 2. Is this due to the intercooler failure and water getting into the intake? Or is there something else I should check that Iím not thinking of before buttoning you the ski and testing everything again?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	032ED1D7-B20D-4AD2-8D71-DFEA827D106E.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	465512   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6CA81FDE-2126-4C96-8170-6576A2D6AD30.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	465513  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bsimms89 View Post
    I was just fighting problems of my 2012 Rxpx-260 not getting over 35mph. First thing I did was check the plugs and the middle plug looked like it wasnít firing. I replaced all plugs and tried again and didnít change anything.

i had this happen before when the oem intercooler failed(but I didnít check the plugs when that happened so didnít know what they looked like. Iíve since replaced the oem intercooler with a fizzle that I just installed, and while I was waiting I installed a new supercharger as mine had never been rebuilt and the impeller didnít look good due to salt from the first failed intercooler.

Iím just finishing up reassembling everything and am replacing the plugs again and see the middle plug still looks different from the other 2. Is this due to the intercooler failure and water getting into the intake? Or is there something else I should check that Iím not thinking of before buttoning you the ski and testing everything again?

If you have a candoo, you can test each spark plug with the ignition coil. To verify if the plugs are igniting/putting a spark out.. You can also Ohm out all 3 x ignition coils. 2.4 ohms each approx.

+1
    This is also posted in the incorrect section of the forum..

Thanks. Which section should it be posted in if not the 4-Tec seadoo section? I’m

Thread Information