Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 73

Thread: Fall Mudbug

  1. #61
    4-keeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chalmette, La
    Posts
    1,254
    +1
    468
    Sounds good Troy. See y’all soon

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Covington, LA
    Posts
    2

    Directions - 1st Mudbug

    Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    We will be there, Thursday - Sunday. Can稚 wait, staying at the Holiday Inn again. We have several friends coming from out of town to join in on the fun. Can稚 wait!

    Billy D
    I知 hoping to join you on Saturday & Sunday... Where do Ya値l launch and at what time? I知 driving in from Covington, LA


  3. #63
    TJBrad04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Flowery Branch, Ga
    Posts
    334
    +1
    19
    Here are the two ramps we launch at most of the time.

    Dropped pin
    Near 1, LA
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/82gmFJz2ZHeL46z47

    Dropped pin
    Near 1, LA
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/x28Mk93phDN42fx88

    Just be sure to purchase a launch pass at the gas station. The pass is good at either ramp.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTXJetPilot985 View Post
    I知 hoping to join you on Saturday & Sunday... Where do Ya値l launch and at what time? I知 driving in from Covington, LA

  4. +1 by:


  5. #64
    The Rooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    North Port, Florida
    Posts
    982
    +1
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by GTXJetPilot985 View Post
    I’m hoping to join you on Saturday & Sunday... Where do Ya’ll launch and at what time? I’m driving in from Covington, LA
    Hey Jason, usually 1 of 2 different places. 1.) 3195 Hwy. 70 Stephensville. next to Chevron station. or the public boat ramp in Amelia off Hwy 90. Get a # from someone that's going & contact them. Have fun. Most of the guys are great, and then there's Troy & Billy !!!

  6. +1 by:


  7. #65
    4-keeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chalmette, La
    Posts
    1,254
    +1
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by GTXJetPilot985 View Post
    I’m hoping to join you on Saturday & Sunday... Where do Ya’ll launch and at what time? I’m driving in from Covington, LA
    We usually shoot for around 9:45-10am. Like others have noted already we usually use one of two launches listed. Doiron’s Landing east & west side at times & Amelia. I personally won’t be riding Sunday but some do before heading back home. I will be there Thursday - Saturday riding, grabbing breakfast Sunday before heading out. Great times at the Bug!

  8. #66
    4-keeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chalmette, La
    Posts
    1,254
    +1
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by TJBrad04 View Post
    Here are the two ramps we launch at most of the time.

    Dropped pin
    Near 1, LA
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/82gmFJz2ZHeL46z47

    Dropped pin
    Near 1, LA
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/x28Mk93phDN42fx88

    Just be sure to purchase a launch pass at the gas station. The pass is good at either ramp.
    Brad, are you going to be joining us?

  9. #67
    4-keeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chalmette, La
    Posts
    1,254
    +1
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    Hey Jason, usually 1 of 2 different places. 1.) 3195 Hwy. 70 Stephensville. next to Chevron station. or the public boat ramp in Amelia off Hwy 90. Get a # from someone that's going & contact them. Have fun. Most of the guys are great, and then there's Troy & Billy !!!
    Damn Florida people, miss & love you Rooster


  10. #68
    TJBrad04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Flowery Branch, Ga
    Posts
    334
    +1
    19
    Yes sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    Brad, are you going to be joining us?

  11. +1 by:


  12. #69
    YudLuz2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Flowood MS
    Posts
    1,706
    +1
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by TJBrad04 View Post
    Yes sir!
    Doesn稚 look like Mudbug is going to happen. Maybe another weekend later due to the storm coming. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4205.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	467783

  13. +1 by:


  14. #70
    4-keeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chalmette, La
    Posts
    1,254
    +1
    468
    Yeah Ben, sucks for sure. This has been one active hurricane season to say the least. Fingers crossed we all get spared.

    Billy D

  15. +1 by:


Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Fall Mudbug
    By troyheb in forum Mudbug Nationals PWC.Life Rally
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 10-21-2018, 07:06 PM
  2. Fall mudbug dates?
    By mini73 in forum Mudbug Nationals PWC.Life Rally
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-12-2017, 11:53 AM
  3. Fall Mudbug date?
    By Turbo Nick in forum Mudbug Nationals PWC.Life Rally
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 12:42 PM
  4. Fall MudBug?
    By gtxsc03 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 12:49 AM
  5. Are you going to Mudbug Fall 2005?
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 05:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •