Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    +1
    really thought someone would like their ultras...i guess ill go another route

i love my ultra 250 x i see you drive a polaris this thing is twice the ski in rougher water i had a polaris loved it but this thing is a beast compared to it , you do get a little wet on it but shit who the hell goes out jet skiing not to have fun . keep the valves ajusted in the 250 and oil change on time you will love this thing .

+1
    I like mine. All three of them! I like my Ultra 150, too! Just depends on the mood I'm in and who I'm with.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by savageman69 View Post
    really thought someone would like their ultras...i guess ill go another route
    I donít think anyone ever said that we didnít like our ultras. You just received some realistic first hand feedback of what to expect. If you have the option to go test one out than do that and see if you like it. Thatís all that really matters. As for being a wet ride, youíll know what Iím talking about lol. Just remember that everyone has their own opinions about riding conditions and how the ski handles compared to others. If the ultra is the only ski someone has owned or is the only large 4 stroke theyíve owned, then of course they are going to think itís the best ski theyíve ridden.

5. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Waveraider12 View Post
    i love my ultra 250 x i see you drive a polaris this thing is twice the ski in rougher water i had a polaris loved it but this thing is a beast compared to it , you do get a little wet on it but shit who the hell goes out jet skiing not to have fun . keep the valves ajusted in the 250 and oil change on time you will love this thing .
    I realize it will be better than the polaris, its why im looking at a newer one as we have begin cruising now vs just messing around and jumping. I just figured if i was getting a machine to cruise and keep up id look at kawi...i figured id get the best chop hull, arguably stronger, biggest fuel capacity and storage...and i think the eaton charger sound great. Im not worried about maintaining or dealer i do all that myself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information