Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Jet Ski drinks more than yours Glenozzy's Avatar
    +1
    I have the Ultra 250 and now the 300. i "HATE" planing my trips around where i can get gas
    i am not kidding when i say i get 1.5 hours of ride time out of my ski between fill up

Quote Originally Posted by Glenozzy View Post
    I have the Ultra 250 and now the 300. i "HATE" planing my trips around where i can get gas
    i am not kidding when i say i get 1.5 hours of ride time out of my ski between fill up
    Ouch

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mike-ultra View Post
    Well I will tell you in my experience where it comes from is when in bigger chop and you are hitting it at an angle my ultra will stay on course and cut threw it. My young fella took out a new wake model seadoo qnd was in medium chop and it kept turning the front. You could clearly see it on video. He had the go pro on his head and kept complaining about it.
    I will agree wiyh you that it is definitely a wetter ride on chop.
    But I like them all. I have driven Yamaha owned 2 seadoo and now my n/a ultra lx and loved them all.
    Yeah that makes sense. I always wanted to try some handling mods on my 250x. Once I added a set of worx sponsons and grate on my rxp it tracked straighter and was more predictable than anything Iíve ridden. I take the ultra out when there is a lot of small chop (24Ē or so). But on a day with big rolling swells I love that handling of the rxp. Any larger chop than that and itís really just a matter of holding on regardless of what ski your on. If itís windy chop that your cutting into on an angle the bow spray on that ultra is crazy. Fees like someone hitting you with 5gallon buckets of water every few seconds lol. Regular riding goggles didnít even do it, I broke out the snorkeling mask.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mike-ultra View Post
    Well I will tell you in my experience where it comes from is when in bigger chop and you are hitting it at an angle my ultra will stay on course and cut threw it. My young fella took out a new wake model seadoo qnd was in medium chop and it kept turning the front. You could clearly see it on video. He had the go pro on his head and kept complaining about it.
    I will agree wiyh you that it is definitely a wetter ride on chop.
    But I like them all. I have driven Yamaha owned 2 seadoo and now my n/a ultra lx and loved them all.
    Yeah that makes sense. I always wanted to try some handling mods on my 250x. Once I added a set of worx sponsons and grate on my rxp it tracked straighter and was more predictable than anything Iíve ridden. I take the ultra out when there is a lot of small-medium chop (24Ē or less). But on a day with big rolling swells I love that handling of the rxp. Any larger chop than that and itís really just a matter of holding on regardless of what ski your on. If itís windy chop that your cutting into on an angle the bow spray on that ultra is crazy. Fees like someone hitting you with 5gallon buckets of water every few seconds lol. Regular riding goggles didnít even do it, I broke out the snorkeling mask.

+1
    Apologies, double post

Quote Originally Posted by dcuhpw View Post
    Apologies, double post
    I agree wiyh the spray it sucks in the spring and fall herr when the water is around 14c

Buy the one with the SVHO

Quote Originally Posted by seabrook View Post
    Buy the one with the SVHO
    There is always one of these guys lol

9. +1 by:

+1
    Or one of those new 4-tec kawi jet skis. Hull is crap but the engine lasts forever! Sorry, couldn’t resists lol. I think the OP is pretty set already

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dcuhpw View Post
    Or one of those new 4-tec kawi jet skis. Hull is crap but the engine lasts forever! Sorry, couldn’t resists lol. I think the OP is pretty set already
    Its just a joke by the way before the OP or others get all bent out of shape lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information