Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Still the same HP. Yamaha has no reason to increase power as they already have to speed limit the skis. The changes they made with lower center of gravity, larger grate opening, larger transom plate, greatly improve acceleration and handling.
    Hope to see a 2021 GP1800R SVHO vs 2021 RXPX video from you and Kevin next year. Always enjoy the reviews and comparisons you two do together!

Jerry, were the 2021 boats there for you to check out as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    the transom plate is now 160mm, previous years was 155mm
    the wear ring is 160mm, as it has been for all year SVHO’s
    the pump inlet is 155mm and pump exit is 160mm, just as with the previous year (exact same pump) Yamaha does this to build pump pressure. A through and through 160mm pump would not perform as well.
    Thanks for that clarification Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Almost View Post
    You are probably better off keeping what you have and saving up for a GP1800R SVHO down the road. Best of both worlds and 2 is always better than 1.
    Sure two skiis would be nice, but hard to ride two at the same time and really no need...

The SVHO vs HO decision is more based on range and fuel consumption, mainly range as the season and thus hours I can put on the ski is rather limited so the total difference in cost of fuel is not that huge despite us paying more than twice the price for gas than you guys.

If there are performance gains also on the GP HO it could possible be worth trading my VXR and as pointed out the GP1800R HO also got the best graphics and color package.

+1
    So the new clutch. Will it retrofit? Any way to get a pic of it? Did they copy deans?

will be curious if it holds up better. Someone should do an abuse test ha.

+1
    Yamaha just keeps hitting homerun after a homerun. Does anyone know if the new FX SVHO series comes with the RIVA style ride plate right from the factory?

new clutch ? can anyone confrim ?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyA View Post
    Yamaha just keeps hitting homerun after a homerun. Does anyone know if the new FX SVHO series comes with the RIVA style ride plate right from the factory?
    X2... I have a deposit down on an FX SVHO. I can’t find where they’ve said really anything about the FX.

Quote Originally Posted by cjk6119 View Post
    Bet you a dollar the grate don`t.
    I also bet the supercharger clutch Part number will fit still, from Yamaha’s old inventory. Problems with the supercharger will not change.
    you know this how??

Quote Originally Posted by pwc4life View Post
    Hope to see a 2021 GP1800R SVHO vs 2021 RXPX video from you and Kevin next year. Always enjoy the reviews and comparisons you two do together!

Jerry, were the 2021 boats there for you to check out as well?
    Neither manufacturer will want that to happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elchenland View Post
    Sure two skiis would be nice, but hard to ride two at the same time and really no need...

The SVHO vs HO decision is more based on range and fuel consumption, mainly range as the season and thus hours I can put on the ski is rather limited so the total difference in cost of fuel is not that huge despite us paying more than twice the price for gas than you guys.

If there are performance gains also on the GP HO it could possible be worth trading my VXR and as pointed out the GP1800R HO also got the best graphics and color package.

Which year VXR do you have?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information