Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 141
  1. #131

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    130
    +1
    14
    Please explain the difference between the:
    • FX SVHO 15,799
    • FX Limited SVHO 17,699
    • FX Cruiser SVHO 16,499
    Thanks!


  2. #132

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    130
    +1
    14
    anyone?

  3. #133
    Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    44,006
    +1
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by covfefe View Post
    Please explain the difference between the:
    • FX SVHO 15,799
    • FX Limited SVHO 17,699
    • FX Cruiser SVHO 16,499
    Thanks!
    That info should all be on the Yamaha web site?

    All have the same hull, SVHO engine, RiDE, etc.

    Cruiser has cruiser seat, maybe some other small features.

    Limited has a bunch of extra stuff, solar panel cover, towable tube, PFD?

  4. #134

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    130
    +1
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    That info should all be on the Yamaha web site?

    All have the same hull, SVHO engine, RiDE, etc.

    Cruiser has cruiser seat, maybe some other small features.

    Limited has a bunch of extra stuff, solar panel cover, towable tube, PFD?

    I wish it was. https://www.yamahawaverunners.com/compare-assistant/

    It shows the exact same thing for all 3 variants. When you build and price it just shows a bunch of marketing BS. No actual list of what comes with the Limited for example.

  5. #135
    Saum700p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    539
    +1
    92
    Covfefe... Basically it's the seat and color scheme. Other then that it's stupid little things like cleats and covers and tubes to pull. All available to add on later if you wish.

  6. #136

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    130
    +1
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Saum700p View Post
    Covfefe... Basically it's the seat and color scheme. Other then that it's stupid little things like cleats and covers and tubes to pull. All available to add on later if you wish.
    Thanks! I will be picking up a 2021 FX SVHO Black/Yellow tomorrow. Not a big yellow guy, maybe will vinyl wrap over the yellow. Got it for 16,420 OTD.

  7. #137
    I sold my VX cruiser and went looking for a FX Cruiser FX SVHO. One dealer near me told me they have 1 coming in soon.... By end of March. I called yesterday and now I was told we wont know anything until after March 27. Found another dealer that says they know for sure they are getting one before June.
    Do the dealers have a list from Yamaha of what they are getting and more importantly when? Starting to get the impression they just wanted my deposit money.

  8. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by lungs414 View Post
    I sold my VX cruiser and went looking for a FX Cruiser FX SVHO. One dealer near me told me they have 1 coming in soon.... By end of March. I called yesterday and now I was told we wont know anything until after March 27. Found another dealer that says they know for sure they are getting one before June.
    Do the dealers have a list from Yamaha of what they are getting and more importantly when? Starting to get the impression they just wanted my deposit money.
    My dealer said they dropped the ball this year with supply. They didn't know when they'd be in but they'll probably arrive all at once. Sea-Doo met the demand and was there on time with numerous models.

  9. #139

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    87
    +1
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by lungs414 View Post
    I sold my VX cruiser and went looking for a FX Cruiser FX SVHO. One dealer near me told me they have 1 coming in soon.... By end of March. I called yesterday and now I was told we wont know anything until after March 27. Found another dealer that says they know for sure they are getting one before June.
    Do the dealers have a list from Yamaha of what they are getting and more importantly when? Starting to get the impression they just wanted my deposit money.
    No, the dealers aren't aware of what they are getting. Dealers usually put in their orders when new models come out and Yamaha fills those orders as they are produced. (more complicated than that but just for clarifications). Due to Covid, there is a parts shortage all over the place and it is impacting Yamaha big time. They are facing the same thing with boat orders. Some people who put deposits in last year when the new models came out are facing the same thing and some have even had their orders cancelled. Some of the boats are being cancelled because there is a shortage of a certain color, etc..

    When I put a deposit on mine in Sept I was told that they are expecting shipments about once a month but they couldn't tell me exactly when mine was coming in until about 1 week prior. They also couldn't tell me if they were going to get the blue/white or the black/green.

    Then there is also the issue that Yamaha sort of sent more water craft to larger dealers that move more volume, so some smaller dealers were impacted even more. All in all, it isn't Yamaha's fault, its just a shortage of parts from all over the place.

  10. #140

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    130
    +1
    14
    The 4-5 dealers I inquired with all have about 25 Sea Doo models and 0-5 Yamahas. Most said they ordered 50-100 and Yamaha said they will be delivering around 50% of that number. All these dealers have not had new Yamahas for around 11-12 months.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2021 Dealer Letter 10 New WaveRunners
    By crdjeep in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2020, 03:47 PM
  2. FS 2007 Yamaha GP1300R and 2005 Yamaha VX110 waverunners
    By flying dutchman in forum Yamaha 2 Stroke Skis
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2019, 11:18 AM
  3. 2011 yamaha waverunners are here
    By chachi1984 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 12:37 PM
  4. 2010 Yamaha Waverunners
    By Eben GPR in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 04:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •