Nanoxcel Repair Shops

Hi everyone,

I am having trouble finding a repair/body shop that works on nanoxcel hulls. I really do not want to do the repair myself unless there is no other choice. The damage is a rock strike with about a 6 inch gash in the hull that does not fully penetrate the hull (pic attached).

I wanted to see if anyone knows of any shops in either CT or RI (or even southern MA) that do repair work on nanoxcel hulls and an approximate cost I should expect?

Would really like to see this thread have a bunch of places that do this type of work to help out others as well.

I have tried calling a bunch of shops with no luck and the dealers I contacted are looking into finding a place and will get back to me (no returned calls yet).

Thanks in advance for any input!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SkiDamage.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	465028  

+1
    I'm in Fairfield CT, just dropped off my ski Saturday at Ryan's autobody in NJ. Always reasonably priced and excellent work. It's a trip for me, 2 hours, but the offset is the repair is done right and quick turn around. There were about 6 skis there Saturday when I dropped off mine.

Any questions let me know.

https://www.oceanautobody.com

Thanks for the info badjoka! Just thought I would provide an update for anyone else in a similar situation. I have decided to get rid of the waverunner after learning that almost no one is willing to work on them and NJ would be too far to go anytime I need some work done. I called dozens of places throughout CT, RI and MA. Even the dealers were unable to help.

My new plan is to find another PWC for next season that uses a more traditional hull.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gamegyro View Post
    Thanks for the info badjoka! Just thought I would provide an update for anyone else in a similar situation. I have decided to get rid of the waverunner after learning that almost no one is willing to work on them and NJ would be too far to go anytime I need some work done. I called dozens of places throughout CT, RI and MA. Even the dealers were unable to help.

My new plan is to find another PWC for next season that uses a more traditional hull.
    There aren't many traditional hulls left. Nano for Yamaha, CM Tec and Poly for Sea Doo. SMC may be used on some Kawi and entry level Yamahas. Gelcoat hulls were last used on 2020 RXP X 300 with CM Tec top deck.

Thread Information