Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

+1
    Good luck!!..You will find it, I' m positive..last one I had was a something sandwiched be teen mount, (wire/hose, can't remember what)..When it does a rpm runaway, use choke to shut it off on a two stroke.
    It also could be getting air from fuel pump if the last plate gasket is not properly installed..Tie strip end was is what it was!!..also.put a long vacuum line on carb fuel pump and suck/blow...should be sealed.
    Last edited by Crazypirate; 07-31-2020 at 04:55 AM.

I sowed carburetors missed with sealant. idle speed became lower. but nothing changed when working on water. I will remove the engine and check it for air leaks.
    the idle bolt is completely unscrewed. the throttle valves get closed but it works both on the trailer and on the water.
    Last edited by Oleg Russia; 07-31-2020 at 06:02 AM.

oil seals were installed this year. wsm firm.

+1
    Great find...My 800 has had WSM for years, 1200 has OEM for years..Did you use Grease on crank lip prior to install?
    (Don't want them to run dry until the two stroke oil gets to them)
    I just checked my idle speed screw setting, it was one turn in from #1 carb totally closed (of course #2&#3 carb linkage has to be adjusted to match #1 carb)
    Last edited by Crazypirate; 08-06-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Hello. I eliminated the problem with air leaks. now it works well on the trailer. in water, the pressure on the return line also drops. it turns out some kind of carburetor pump does not pump? I just don't understand what's wrong with him.

this normal or not?

Hello everyone. and so my problem is due to lack of fuel. I recently read on the forum that the pressure of the pop off should be measured with the pump removed, that is, apply pressure directly to the needle. when I altered the carburetors according to the settings indicated on this site it says a 90 gram spring is needed. when I installed it I got a very small pop-off. so i use a 115 gram spring and get 40 psi pop off. What do you think if I remove the pump from the carburetor and check the pressure of the pop off, will it be more? and could this be a fuel shortage problem?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg Russia View Post
    Hello everyone. and so my problem is due to lack of fuel. I recently read on the forum that the pressure of the pop off should be measured with the pump removed, that is, apply pressure directly to the needle. when I altered the carburetors according to the settings indicated on this site it says a 90 gram spring is needed. when I installed it I got a very small pop-off. so i use a 115 gram spring and get 40 psi pop off. What do you think if I remove the pump from the carburetor and check the pressure of the pop off, will it be more? and could this be a fuel shortage problem?
    Oleg, you need a 1.5 N&S, and a 95 gram spring to make the correct pop off. The restriction in the return line is supposed to be a 95. (Everyone uses the OEM jet in the return line once they rejet to the recipe. I can't remember which one, pilot or main, but it fits right in the return line once you use a tap to cut threads. Be gentle, the nipple is brass and is easy to strip as you cut the threads. Good luck with it!

thanks for the answer. yes I know all this. done. problem if I use spring 95 then the pop-off will be only 30. and if I use 115 the spring pop-off will be 40. that's why I'm asking about the correct measurement of the pop-off.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean_29512 View Post
    Oleg, you need a 1.5 N&S, and a 95 gram spring to make the correct pop off. The restriction in the return line is supposed to be a 95. (Everyone uses the OEM jet in the return line once they rejet to the recipe. I can't remember which one, pilot or main, but it fits right in the return line once you use a tap to cut threads. Be gentle, the nipple is brass and is easy to strip as you cut the threads. Good luck with it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information