Thread: Help please

Help please

I'm an idiot and accidentally grabbed my fluid film to fog my 310's supercharger instead of the fogging oil...used it for a solid 10 seconds.

Chased it right after with fogging oil and now im running the engine on the hose, giving it 15 mins. Revving it in 5 minute intervals a few times.

Is this going to be an issue?

not likley a big deal

Yeah, TBH it's happen to me also, it was Late and I grabbed the wrong can and gave it a couple shots and realized what I did, imminently gave it a few shots of Fogging oil and let it run for a Few minutes on the hose, should be ok, Take Care

Quote Originally Posted by Waveraider12 View Post
    not likley a big deal
    thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Dt. T View Post
    Yeah, TBH it's happen to me also, it was Late and I grabbed the wrong can and gave it a couple shots and realized what I did, imminently gave it a few shots of Fogging oil and let it run for a Few minutes on the hose, should be ok, Take Care
    thank you haha was mad nervous, thing only has 15 hours. Was beating myself up. Yeah it smoked a little on the hose but ran fine after like 5 minutes. Was worried it was gonna crap out next time on the water. Glad im not the only one.

Thread Information