Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Changing bunks

Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Sorry about that.

Happens to me too from time to time. Sometimes I can click previous page on the browser and recover the text. Sometimes ...

For long form writing (especially if it is going to take a while to complete), best to open up a text notepad app and do the writing there, then copy and paste into the forum web form.
    It was my fault for being so slow about responding, lesson learned.

+1
    I bought bunk slides from amazon. they are a blue plastic resin. they are not predrilled or countersunk,but I work in a machine shop so predrilled and countersunk them in a jig. I installed them while my PWC was in the water. SOB just be careful , the next time I launched her,the winch damn near broke my wrist. No fiction at all. Don't seem to be causing any damage at all.

Quote Originally Posted by seamurph View Post
    I bought bunk slides from amazon. they are a blue plastic resin. they are not predrilled or countersunk,but I work in a machine shop so predrilled and countersunk them in a jig. I installed them while my PWC was in the water. SOB just be careful , the next time I launched her,the winch damn near broke my wrist. No fiction at all. Don't seem to be causing any damage at all.
    I bought white ones off ebay, they were pre-drilled and countersunk, also came with screws but after reading that some guys were having hull damage I decided to not use them but if I remember right the guys that were having issues with them had the Yamaha's with some sort of composite hull.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seamurph View Post
    I bought bunk slides from amazon. they are