Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I’ve given up trying to fix this myself. I took it to shop to hopefully get this straight.

Update: I carried it to the shop on July 14th, on Aug 24th they ruled out the IBR, it was ok. The repair guys said it is either the wiring harness or the ECM.
    I'll follow up as this progresses.
    ****It is August 25th. Having watercraft problems in the summer is less than ideal since repair shops are so slammed. Beyond frustrating!****

****UPDATE****
    It was the wiring harness. Repair shop tried to clean the pins on the connection to the IBR, and it worked initially, but after about 10 hours It was throwing the IBR code again after riding and stopping. So since I'm not riding I'm going to go ahead and replace that harness. It's crazy SeaDoo makes you replace the whole harness when its just one connection.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by goheelzfan View Post
    ****UPDATE****
    It was the wiring harness. Repair shop tried to clean the pins on the connection to the IBR, and it worked initially, but after about 10 hours It was throwing the IBR code again after riding and stopping. So since I'm not riding I'm going to go ahead and replace that harness. It's crazy SeaDoo makes you replace the whole harness when its just one connection.
    Thanks for following up with the resolution. Just starting to diagnose an IBR error on my restoration process. Will definitely check out the wiring!

It was a aggravating process. Like I said in a earlier post, get this done before it gets warm, especially if you need a shop to work on it. BTW I have a spare new IBR module if you need one, and I'm in the Raleigh area too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information