Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lowryder898 View Post
    Yes Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0710201530~2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	464279
    I had to replace mine. I forget where I got them from. They are over priced but mine were dry rotted and needed to be replaced. I'll try to find out where I got them from. They are the same o-rings that seal the fuel rails. I couldn't get my rails apart so I didn't have to replace those o-rings.

Here is the part number: 92055-1246

I bought 3 of them on eBay for around $12 shipped. If you took the fuel rails apart you will need a total of 19 of them. Check the seal on the back of the fuel pump but don't remove it. It is a very odd o-ring/seal that I was not able to find a replacement for. The new pump didn't come with one so I had to double up two regular o-rings. It worked but I would have preferred to have the stock seal. It is a very unusual seal. I don't know what it is called but maybe someone here can post what it is. I am talking where the back of the fuel pump seals to the fuel rail on the carb assembly.

Since you removed the fuel pump you are going to need the TPS sensor wiring tool to set it properly. It isn't expensive to buy one. If you want to cover shipping both ways I'll let you borrow mine. I talk about setting the TPS properly in my long thread.

While you have the carbs apart look inside the three hole the screens you removed go inside of. Notice one of them is missing what looks like a jet? Took me hours of research to find out that it is normal one of them doesn't have it. I believe it is the first one that doesn't if memory serves me

Yeah I saw that it was missing and then I remembered your thread. I ordered OEM o rings from cycle nation for 2.60 apiece. I haven't move the tps sensor. I left it on the mount but I probably should check it.
    Last edited by Lowryder898; 07-11-2020 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowryder898 View Post
    Yeah I saw that it was missing and then I remembered your thread. I ordered OEM o rings from cycle nation for 2.60 apiece. I haven't move the tps sensor. I left it on the mount but I probably should check it.
    Nice! I didn't know to know to not remove it until after I already did. I will say getting that set properly changed my throttle response dramatically. I had a bit of a bog and it cleared up completely after setting the TPS properly.

So I found this on a ultra forum. burnt a hole throught he rear piston from a lean condition. I checked all the carbs and diaphrams and sliders, no dirt at all.
    Then I found the fuel pump could suck air on the pulse line. Thats what toasted my #3. Any idea how this happens? I should have my parts next week.
    Last edited by Lowryder898; 07-18-2020 at 04:56 PM.

Ok I may have overlooked some things. Apparently the aft 2 cylinder water lines have little to no flow. How I overlooked it i have no idea.

#2 cylinder water line? It receives water from water manifold on back of cylinders

2 & 3 Discharge lines.

That will over heat it, get yourself a tripple pisser kit

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information