GP1200R dual feed question

We just finished up replacing all the fuel lines on our 01 GP1200R. While we were at it we clunked the pickups and dual fed the carbs. I poured the appropriate amount of oil for 5 gallons of fuel and then poured in 5 gallons of fresh 91 ethanol free gas. I went to prime the lines and one line sucked up only oil, the other sucked up gas.
    Should I blow out the line and re-prime or will this clear itself after running for a bit?
    Thanks

What is the best way to pre mix?
    In the can or in the tank??

3. +1 by:

I always premix at the pump. I add 5 gallons of fuel, then the appropriate amount of oil, add 5 more gallons, and then oil, and then top off with a few more gallons and whatever oil per the remaining gas.
    When driving I hit the brakes a couple times to slosh the gas and oil around in the tank and I haven't had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by djlburton View Post
    I always premix at the pump. I add 5 gallons of fuel, then the appropriate amount of oil, add 5 more gallons, and then oil, and then top off with a few more gallons and whatever oil per the remaining gas.
    When driving I hit the brakes a couple times to slosh the gas and oil around in the tank and I haven't had a problem.
    That’s a great idea. I was premixing in the can then fueling up to make sure everything is fully mixed.

What oil are you using??

Quote Originally Posted by djlburton View Post
    Thatís a great idea. I was premixing in the can then fueling up to make sure everything is fully mixed.

What oil are you using??

Thread Information