2012 RXPX 260 Intercooler Pisser Hose

Ok, so long story short, my machine was running bad. I took the seat off to look in the engine compartment to get a visual on everything. Well, there is a line coming out of the front of the intercooler, I assume the "pisser" line, but on it is just a short tube (about 2 inches long) and it blows water in the hull when its running. I assume it is supposed to hook up to another line or at least have a restrictor in it, but I cannot find a line in the hull and cannot find the pisser listed in any parts diagram I look up to see where it should run to. So, does anybody know where this is supposed to go? Down by the pump somewhere?

Thanks

Oh, and the low rpm and stumble was just bad plugs. Kinda glad it happened though as it made me see this hose.

+1
    Are you the original owner? The 2012's IC's did not have a pisser from the factory. Seadoo did a recall and replaced the original IC with one that had a pisser. Thats why it does not show up on the parts diagram. Your ski must of had the recall done. There should be a pisser in the back. It should be in the back, on the port side of the pump, just under the rub rail.

No, I am not the original owner. That's what I was assuming also is that it had an update done. I even tried looking up a couple newer years to see if it showed anything, but could not find it on that either. I just did not know where the line is coming from that I need to connect it to. I will pull some of the exhaust tubes out of there and see if I can find one hanging somewhere. I figured it must go down by the pump somewhere, but was not sure. Thanks for the info.

+1
    This is the IC pisser line overboard. If they didnít made the hull penetration you need to add one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adjustments.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	463807

Thread Information