Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!

Awesome thanks for the info I’ll be ordering an impeller soon

Does anyone know what the difference is for solas impellers part numbers prefix srx-cd-15/22r and srz-cd-15/22r just want to be sure I’m getting the right one?

SrX is for ‘08 and older. SrZ is for ‘09 and newer. I believe the setback is different

Do you think there will be any issues running the 22r vs 19r for a short period before doing any ecu tuning with the mods I already have or should I stick with the 15/19r with my mods and eventually tune it I have some cash set aside for an impeller upgrade but the programming will have to wait a month or so

Got my impeller in today and took the pump apart to find some significant wear on the fins. At $500 I’m wondering if I could make it the season on this one before replacing it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0FB5617C-BE03-49CF-9106-F6EC8284F575.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	464726  

Ran the ski with the 15/22r impeller and new wear ring on Tuesday but very minimal increase in speed if any at all. It did accelerate a little faster but not a huge difference. Still hitting 8180 rpm. I am hearing a slapping or rattling sound under the ski in small chop and wondering if the grate isn’t scooping enough water. Maybe I’ll try a grate, any input between r&d 113-95007 and 113-95004 deep race vs recreational? All knowledge welcome and thanks in advance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information