Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    +1

Cool 2021 RXP predictions

So this must be the year we see a completely new RXP.

T3 hull is legendary, can BRP improve on it by creating something with similar rough water handling but less drag?

What are you guys expecting? Don't say turbo because we all know deep down it's not happening no matter how much we wish for it

+1
    Yous still think this will happen after all this?Surely the fact of them shutting a couple of months etc will possibly hold a new model back next year?Hopefully not but I’ve a feeling it maybe be cosmetic changes 2021.

+1
    It's a sure thing, the PX hull is 9 years old and I believe is last model that has not seen a major update.

COVID19 may delay deliveries but the new design would have been completed long before the virus hit.

+1
    Yes I was expecting a new hull but have a feeling it may be put on the back burner I hope I’m wrong.

+1
    Id be happy if they could just stop the finish reacting with gas.....

6. +1 by:

+1
    Doubt they would delay a launch due to covid. Looking forward to hearing about the 2021. May have to hold off on buying a newer T3 hull model.

+1

+1
    My stealer recons the launches are going to be put back a month.

+1
    Should be good if it is based off the GTI.

+1
    My prediction. at least what i would do if i was seadoo.

GTR-X 300
    they need a option with a flat hull to be more competitive vs the GP1800r svho. also giving the seadoo team riders another option to choose when race starts depending on conditions.
    plus how fun would that ski be for everyone else?

RXP-X 300
    yes i doubt they will change anything to the motor plant. maybe at best a hotter tune. 310? but doubt it.
    still deep V with less drag. so it will still be the short course pick or as we call it. short course king.
    will have speaker option. will have access panel like almost everything else now.

across all X models and/or limited models
    would like to see the color dash finally. if not in 2021 will be in 2022. how i know? look at the snowmobile segment and the can am. they both just got the color dash in the same shape as our monochrome. has amazing link features to your phone. and maps etc. its coming...

Spark X
    might actually be turbo. Skidoo snowmobiles have been developing a new turbo kit for there sleds for over 5-6 years. they just launched it in limited units mid season. and are option for ordering for 2021 sleds. i have one on order. its a system that has almost no lag. and the industries first ever factory turbo 2 stroke. its not a slap on turbo system. its very unique how it works. they have been running turbos on the 900 ace motor for a few years now on snowmobiles. so the technology is there. they usually test these things in other sports before it gets passed down to PWC.
    so i think all they had to do is wait for a spark to have a redesign. and the new spark body should have enough room to run a turbo. and if they introduce the Spark X with out turbo, but change the hull a little including top deck. then you will see it will have room for a turbo a year or so later. im sure the only thing holding them back maybe some rules in the racing divisions.

other then that i think
    a few new colors.

then a few added pages in the accessories catalog. that's all i see them doing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information