Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by not2fast View Post
    What is the chances of that leaking? My sports camera is coming today to try and capture it while riding it.
    I think I would check your midshaft for a leak first, but neither one would leak much until under pressure. And your sure no hoses are leaking?
    Thats a good idea to reinforce the midshaft housing. Has it pulled away from the mid-wall

Quote Originally Posted by BLASTER 1 View Post
    I think I would check your midshaft for a leak first, but neither one would leak much until under pressure. And your sure no hoses are leaking?
    Thats a good idea to reinforce the midshaft housing. Has it pulled away from the mid-wall
    I am thinking I will make a pressure tester. Or would you recommend re-enforcing it no matter what. It is currently a 78-82mph machine.
    Last edited by not2fast; 06-01-2020 at 10:11 AM.

+1
    I am thinking I will make a pressure tester. Or would you recommend re-enforcing it no matter what. It is currently a 78-82mph machine.
    I wouldn’t reinforce that unless you absolutely have a problem there. Where it’s pulled away from the mid wall or is leaking Where you’ll have to replace the seals and bearing
    Your camera didn’t show anything?

I wouldn’t reinforce that unless you absolutely have a problem there. Where it’s pulled away from the mid wall or is leaking Where you’ll have to replace the seals and bearing
    Your camera didn’t show anything?
    I have not gone out and tried the camera. If pulled the panel out and am looking at it. I can't tell if i pulled away by just looking at it. Looking at this I don't think it would be awful to reinforce.

We had storms tonight so I created a pressure tester and mdshaft bearing didn't leak.

I will have to throw everything back together so I can ride it with the camera.
    Last edited by not2fast; 06-02-2020 at 08:38 PM.

I took it out with camera. I couldn't see anything. I have the full exhaust so there is a lot in the way.

I vacuumed out all of the water and let it dry out. I ran it on the hose for 3 minutes and it was dry. Right now I am filling the hull with water again. I removed the rear flap so I can see the exhaust and transom closer.

I have found 2 places on left ride plate bracket that drips. I will remove and fix those. Would what cause a gallon plus of water to get into the hull?
    Last edited by not2fast; 06-05-2020 at 12:41 PM.

+1
    It sure seems to me that you have a high pressure leak to me
    I have the same thing going on, no water until I’m going fast
    Just cruising around nothing go fast and I have water. Only thing is I have completely resealed everything and all my hoses are good and tight. IJDK

It sure seems to me that you have a high pressure leak to me
    I have the same thing going on, no water until I’m going fast
    Just cruising around nothing go fast and I have water. Only thing is I have completely resealed everything and all my hoses are good and tight. IJDK
    I am running out of things to seal this point. I have a guy that will look at it next week, but how do you know what leaks unless you ride it. I am not 100% sure my pressure tester worked as it didn't seal great on the pipe since it was a 2 inch elbow and that pipe is closer to 1.75 inches.

Is 36 hours long enough for a test ride?

I used the 5200 black that says 7 days to cure. Why do they make the fast cure only in white?

+1
    Is 36 hours long enough for a test ride?

I used the 5200 black that says 7 days to cure. Why do they make the fast cure only in white?
    I think I would wait, but then again it might depend on where you used it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information