Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    +1
    I had Skiworx years ago mod my carbs added his heads and used after market FA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stxrcomplete.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	462578  

Oh thats good to hear, worst case scenario I can send em off to them this winter when I have it broken down again.

How have you been liking the setup from ski works with their carb work and the AM head? I want to bump the compression up this winter

+1
    It's actually my wife's ski. She got tired of the Ultra's out running her. She would always get the jump on the Ultra but i would catch up. She said she was tired of that and wanted a faster ski. I told her to give me her cc. as for the performance after the mods it's been excellent.

+1
    Ha! My wife has claimed our 310X, guess I'm going to have to buy another one...

I wouldnt send anything to skiworx fyi do a search not a good idea

Let me out of here......I need to go on Greenhulk!
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by McNinja View Post
    I got that same recommendation from one of the ski shops for Art / Jetworks. I did try them, could not get anyone on the phone only via email. I was only able Jay via email. I ask him about the manifolds / if Art would know. Per him none of them would work but I could not get a hold of Art directly.

I posed the same question to him about the manifold / adapter above trying to see if this would work. Per him they would not and he did not really offer any other solutions outside of posting online trying to find the old manifold / adapters for the 1200 motor.

Yea i saw them a while back on jetworks clearance section they must have sold out.

Oof sounds about right with my luck lol.

Well im hoping these adapters that are coming in will do the trick on some AM carb's. Or maybe ill get lucky and find someone selling a real manifold

Yeah I have seen a bunch of stuff around here with the guy at skiworx not being pleasant or a good turn around time on parts sent to him. So definitely a little hesitant with sending anything off right now to Skiworx. Thanks for that also, good to know about em still being like that.
    Last edited by McNinja; 06-04-2020 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McNinja View Post
    Oh thats good to hear, worst case scenario I can send em off to them this winter when I have it broken down again.

How have you been liking the setup from ski works with their carb work and the AM head? I want to bump the compression up this winter
    Does anyone know what the Skiworx carb mod actually is? Is it worth getting it done?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by beekermartin View Post
    Does anyone know what the Skiworx carb mod actually is? Is it worth getting it done?
    Don't know, but I believe he puts an extra washer somewhere that makes it a bit richer. It's been mentioned on his website forum, but he never disclosed what he actually did. You can go there and read all the info. There is a lot of info on the 1200 engines, but the site is all but dead now.

If you send anything there for repair, don't expect to get it back before Christmas.

If back at all....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information