Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    +1
    Man I am using the Riva adapter, with the innovative heat sink. I only install once I am out of the marina and at a beach so not idling around. make a few passes and then remove. never sits in ski.

and I had a bosh one last a long time, and then I killed it eventually. Pegged out at 22.4.

So I got another one (50 buck copy)and it only lasted 3-4 test passes with stock regulator, and then 7-8 test passes while adjusting fuel pressure. then bam 22.4

so waiting on another boshe (74 bucks) Luckly all amazon free returns ha

I bought my second 02 sensor from O'Riley's auto parts for a lil over $60, if u get one there they come with a warranty, I can't remember how long I'll have to go back and look but i think it was a year.

+1
    so far amazon has given me no issues just plan a head and order one for testing day, and return the last one once the box comes. ha

+1
    upper 40's sounds about right with stock fuel pickup assy and stock pump. My SVHO wheel was perfect at 45psi w rising rate. Added the Riva 340LPH pump kit, now I have to be around 36psi......and still the AFR drop into the 10's.

+1
    Once you remove the O2 sensor, you have to do a "free air" calibration before re-installing.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Thomas View Post
    Once you remove the O2 sensor, you have to do a "free air" calibration before re-installing.
    Yep, When I install the sensor back out at the beach so no idle/ no wake zone.

I turn on ski for 30+ seconds so gauge is Errored out(no sensors plugged in), then turn off, then connect sensors and allow it to free air calibrate and heat, once done and reading 22.4 Calibrated. I shut it down, then once gauge is off disconnect and install into the exhaust and then plugback in...

then when I fire it up, its calibrated, and installed and ready to go.
    Last edited by mittens; 08-18-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Completely uninstalled wide band, gauge and lc1. Then re-installed everything wired it all up again, with a new 02 sensor, done free air and heater calibration, all went good. Done everything exactly per innovate instructions. Took back to lake to try and have same results, everything looks good then once WOT is reached it reads normal for like 2 seconds then goes to 21 something, then starts blinking 7.4. Innovate tech didn't have a clue what it could be, said something must be wrong with the lc1 and to send it to them to look at it. I have done pretty much spent the whole summer working on this instead of riding. I pulled everything off and put back in box. Thinking about just biting the bullet and going with a new mtx plus kit!

Ordered the MTX l PLUS today gonna try that and see what happens, looks easier to wire up than this lc1, just power and ground then plug 02 into gauge.

+1
    I tried 48 psi with it being 85 out and it was a little lean so never got WOT and put it back to 50 psi.

48 or 49 probably be perfect for 95 degree weather but a little lean on 85.

So:

54 psi for 60-70 degrees.
    52 psi for 70-80 degrees.
    50 psi for 80-90 degrees.
    49 psi if I want to dial it in all the way if super hot out.

Glad to see you got yourself a nice baseline list to go by for all those different temp ranges, that's exactly what I am trying to do. I just installed brand new mtx plus set up with brand new Bosch 4.9.. I am off for the next few days and was planning on trying it all out, but we have 2 hurricanes coming at us and the weather got me messed up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information