Honda Aquatrax 2004 ECU

Anyone have any information about the ECU on a Honda Aquatrax 2004 non turbo?

+1
    The main problem with Hondas as the ECU. and from what I have seen with the turbo ones, its 1000 bucks fix, and then they are good for 10 years again ha.

and the first year or too was a different ecu then the later years.

Quote Originally Posted by mittens View Post
    The main problem with Hondas as the ECU. and from what I have seen with the turbo ones, its 1000 bucks fix, and then they are good for 10 years again ha.
    Mine actually isnít the turbo one. Itís a 2004 Honda Aquatrax F12 non turbo,would you know of anywhere that fixes or sells the ECU? Thanks!

+1
    My buddy that was fixing them and modding some said all his ECUs he got form Honda of Troy Ohio, and was the best deal.

My buddy that was fixing them and modding some said all his ECUs he got form Honda of Troy Ohio, and was the best deal.
    Alright man thanks. It was flipped over in water for a minute or few minutes so I havenít checked for water sitting anywhere or fuses or the main relay which might be a good idea before purchasing the ECU. Ski has no power at all to the dash or anything. Almost like the battery isnít hooked up.

+1
    I use to own 2- 2006 Honda Aquatrax's. I had to change out both ECU (Computers). Go buy them from Jet Ski International. They are the best! Do Not Buy a Refurbished!!!

Just make sure they send you the correct one. They sent me a fax not the rx, not much difference so they say....

and the first year or too was a different ecu then the later years.
    I have the same issue, but living in Canada itís harder to get and also way more expensive. I am presently wiring in a AEM EMS-4. I will let you know how that works out.

Thread Information