Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SIECIKSuc View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I will be sure to keep it clean and I only plan on using it sparingly for testing and so on.
    I don't mind the top end, I think that she will be stable there, as I been up to 79 on the dash, (not 100% accurate) and it felt perfectly balanced and happy.
    I am worried that the throttle response will be too hyper or twitchy and it will be all or nothing which makes riding in heavy chop a nightmare and more exhausting then it needs to be.

I can't wait to get this damn thing back though and have a real update for everyone...

Also going to start a post about Gopro mounts...
    I really want to get a good setup for my rig. I think the 360 videos on a ski could be really really amazing with the right setup/POV.
    You'll be fine. Just use the normal (non sport) for the heavy chop...that's what I normally do. I find the new TX more exhausting in general to ride than my PX. The PX has deeper V hull. But mod for mod, the TX has about 2mph on the PX...so it's the go to ski if top speed an acceleration is your objective.

Also going to start a post about Gopro mounts...
    Please do. I would like to see what everyone is doing with a mount in an 80 MPH wind.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9885.png 
Views:	65 
Size:	743.7 KB 
ID:	462214

Me running an SVHO this weekend. I have the Riva Scom, and the Yamaha had a stage 1 Riva kit.

I smoked him out of the hole, but he pulled on top from the solas prop he was running. Looking into JP racings stage 2 kit

Quote Originally Posted by guybb3 View Post
    Please do. I would like to see what everyone is doing with a mount in an 80 MPH wind.

Loving this actually: https://pwcsuperrack.com/collections...32089658097738

Expensive but sturdy for sure...

I think the GP would snap before it did... and the new ones have the metal mounts so the weakpoint would prob be the actual clip itself...
    Still gotta figure out a way to tether it since the MAX doesn't have a floaty case...

6. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    You'll be fine. Just use the normal (non sport) for the heavy chop...that's what I normally do. I find the new TX more exhausting in general to ride than my PX. The PX has deeper V hull. But mod for mod, the TX has about 2mph on the PX...so it's the go to ski if top speed an acceleration is your objective.

Wow I didn't even think about that till just now...

Sport/Eco/Normal with the tune? How does that work? What changes?
    Launch Control still a think or no?

I didn't even think about that aspect at all...

+1
    Wow I didn't even think about that till just now...

Sport/Eco/Normal with the tune? How does that work? What changes?
    Launch Control still a think or no?

I didn't even think about that aspect at all...
    I don't think the did anything to the throttle mapping for the modes as far as I can tell on all the skis I have had flashed. Everything works as normal.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JARVIS31 View Post
    I smoked him out of the hole, but he pulled on top from the solas prop he was running. Looking into JP racings stage 2 kit
    Maybe you to can become part of the "80 MPH Club" All you have to do is install a crappy rear intake in the hottest part of the ski and run with the seat off on one bar of fuel on cool morning.

Do yourself a favor and flash to a Riva stage 2 tune, Riva Intake, 13/18 Solas and that is about as good as it gets before getting into big charges and a lot more expense.

Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    I don't think the did anything to the throttle mapping for the modes as far as I can tell on all the skis I have had flashed. Everything works as normal.

ahh ok so the Tune is the tune, but the mapping for the throttle response is what really changes?

IE in eco, it dumbs down the throttle response so you are using less fuel and staying within the more fuel efficient realm in the curve.

In Sportmode it will give you hairtrigger response so you ramp up the curve faster?

Launch Control Is sport mode with automated trim?

+1
    I'm not sure if its same for all but you loose ECO mode when you go riva stage 2,

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information