Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    Injectors can seem fine.....until they're cleaned/flowed and suddenly rpm is back up! I'd also pull the fuel pump assembly and change the fuel sock.

Your lady will appreciate you going to such lengths to avoid problems out on the water. If not, you'll hear about it! LOL
    You're not wrong there! lol. I'm not taking your advice lightly, I'll check into all of it. Hopefully we can get this thing figured out sooner rather than later.

RossM- Thanks for the info, the two different types of washers thing is enough for me to not be comfortable with it anymore. It'll be getting rebuilt ASAP. Time to do some more research and learning about rebuilding these things.

+1
    As I said earlier, without knowing the actual history of the ski its best to replace/repair/check all maintenance items. Before you begin, get a shop manual for your RXP as noted by jpt7779 (www.brpmanuals.com).

Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    As I said earlier, without knowing the actual history of the ski its best to replace/repair/check all maintenance items. Before you begin, get a shop manual for your RXP as noted by jpt7779 (www.brpmanuals.com).
    No argument there. I'm pricing s/c rebuild kits and tools now. I've got a manual I downloaded earlier, but for $10 I'll be buying one from that site and going with it, I'll trust that more than the one i found to download for free earlier.

thanks for the help guys... the supercharger is def going to get rebuilt and all of the other suggestions will be looked into as well

as a quick side note... 13/18 or 14/19 impeller for a stock ski? or what should be added to run a 14/19? You guys have been on it so far, whats one more question? lol

thanks guys. I'll update once more work has been done and let everyone know how it went and how the ski is behaving.

+1
    Don’t mess with SC rebuild kits and or special SC tools, just send it to Jerry from my previous posted link. You will get it done cheaper with him and have it back in less than a week. Don’t forget “GreenHulk” discount code! You can also order every part you can think of with the OEM link above, it helps support this site that is a wealth of information.

I'd rather do the work myself, nothing against the option of sending it in. But I enjoy working on my own things. Work is slow at the moment so at the least it gives me something to do. I've done bigger projects, so this should be doable.

I will however be ordering everything. Rebuild kit and tools needed included from this site's store. That's a definite.

6. +1 by:

So just to update everyone(I've searched tons of threads and it seems like no one ever updates with what fixed the issue). I rebuilt the supercharger with a kit from the green hulk store. That put slip up to 100 in/lbs. I also closed off the throttle body service port tube(the one with the yellow cap on the engine cover) because it was the only pressure leak I could find. I took my 14/19 solas out and cleaned up all of the high spots and rough areas myself and threw it back in. Took the ski out today and here are the results.

Water temp: 55
    Air temp: 55
    15ish mph winds and some small chop(1-2 ft or so)
    Max rpm: 7960
    Max speed(gps): 64.3

At this point I'm pretty much happy with how it runs and would say it's running like a stock ski should. I'm going to run it again when its calmer out and see what it does. If I'm still below 8000/8050 I may pull the impeller and adjust the trailing edge a smidge to see if itll pick that little bit of rpm up. I'm thinking the 14/19 may be a tad aggressive for a stock rxp(no intake or anything) and may be why I'm about 100rpm low. Or I may just leave it alone, it's only 100rpm and its strictly a rec ski.

+1
    Atta Boy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information