Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bizeagle View Post
    Already beat your VXR the very first time we raced. Are you doing that reflash yourself? If so, text me when your motor blows and I will give you a tow back to Van Pugh boat launch.
    I'll be out this saturday on lanier. That is if you want to meet up for another race before my reflash. This time i'll have my wife take the video of my VXR passing you AGAIN!! LOL!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Parrothead74 View Post
    I'll be out this saturday on lanier. That is if you want to meet up for another race before my reflash. This time i'll have my wife take the video of my VXR passing you AGAIN!! LOL!!
    I am booked on Saturday to hit a private fishing stretch on the Chestatee River near Dahlonega. Been wanting to fish this spot for a long time. Supposed to get 80 degree weather next week, so it may finally be time to get out on the ski. I wonder Pelican Pete's is going to open up?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bizeagle View Post
    I am booked on Saturday to hit a private fishing stretch on the Chestatee River near Dahlonega. Been wanting to fish this spot for a long time. Supposed to get 80 degree weather next week, so it may finally be time to get out on the ski. I wonder Pelican Pete's is going to open up?
    That sounds like fun. I haven't fished in years. Yeah pelican Pete's is open for takeout only.

What RPM or speed You have now?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimaster View Post
    What RPM or speed You have now?
    67.5 mph at 7700rpm

MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    +1
    Got a chance to run mine. Iím at 580 feet elevation. Air temp was 50-70 depending on where I was. Water temp was 45-48. I ran 7650 rpm and 65 mph with a best of 65.9. Thatís with power filter ribbon delete and riva ride plate. Stock grate. Iíll try the fzr nozzle next and see if I get any changes. I think Iím not too far off.

Can anyone tell me what part number for the 83mm nozzle I need to order for my 2017 VX HO cruiser ?

thanks in advance

-Home made intake (which you can see is very efficient and these skis need air to perform. If you have an aftermarket intake, make sure you don't have a paper filter element that has gotten wet, or misted with oil, it WILL hinder performance. I need to order an all stainless filter that's easy to clean and will never break down, or limit the flow like paper elements will after being wet or oiled)

- 2019 GP1800R ride plate

/19 impeller untouched (try the stock prop first, they perform pretty dam good with this setup)
    -Ribbon removed. (no sleeve installed, but if I had one, I would have installed it)

Keith Salles[/QUOTE]

Let me just say this is one of he best VXR threads I have seen yet! I have been wondering what direction I wanted to go with my 2018 VXR. I now have a direction. I have done the TJ Mod, otherwise as stock as the day I bought it. I want to open up the intake as you have mentioned. What filter are you running, I could fab up an intake and bring in more ventilation, plus do the Riva ribbon delete, just wondering the make and size filter you show. Not to say it would look sick in the engine bay of my black and red VXR. 2019 Ride plate and intake are up next, although I may wait on the intake to see the difference I get first. I have a garmin handheld but also considering the Candoo speedo, can't stand how inconsistent the factory speedo is. I will also be on the look out for a pump nozzle and continue to follow this post. Current top speed 63-64.
    Last edited by Fx4Dugan; 05-06-2020 at 08:55 PM. Reason: quote did work right

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fx4Dugan View Post
    -Home made intake (which you can see is very efficient and these skis need air to perform. If you have an aftermarket intake, make sure you don't have a paper filter element that has gotten wet, or misted with oil, it WILL hinder performance. I need to order an all stainless filter that's easy to clean and will never break down, or limit the flow like paper elements will after being wet or oiled)

- 2019 GP1800R ride plate

/19 impeller untouched (try the stock prop first, they perform pretty dam good with this setup)
    -Ribbon removed. (no sleeve installed, but if I had one, I would have installed it)

Keith Salles

Let me just say this is one of he best VXR threads I have seen yet! I have been wondering what direction I wanted to go with my 2018 VXR. I now have a direction. I have done the TJ Mod, otherwise as stock as the day I bought it. I want to open up the intake as you have mentioned. What filter are you running, I could fab up an intake and bring in more ventilation, plus do the Riva ribbon delete, just wondering the make and size filter you show. Not to say it would look sick in the engine bay of my black and red VXR. 2019 Ride plate and intake are up next, although I may wait on the intake to see the difference I get first. I have a garmin handheld but also considering the Candoo speedo, can't stand how inconsistent the factory speedo is. I will also be on the look out for a pump nozzle and continue to follow this post. Current top speed 63-64.[/QUOTE]Here is the latest no cotton filter i bought.

AirraidClick image for larger version. 

Name:	MVIMG_20190401_213133.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	461364

This is an older one but same setup.
    Attachment 461365

What year / model has the 83mm nozzles ?

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread Information