Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

Dean's ecu service

So... how long does it take for y'all to get your ECU's back?
    I've had his tune for 4 years now and my ecu is currently there for the 3rd time. I know what my experience has been with these processes. Any other takers?

+1
    All depends on the time of year you send it and how busy they are. I have yet to have bad experience with Deans team.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook87 View Post
    my ecu is currently there for the 3rd time. I know what my experience has been with these processes.
    Some customers will never be satisfied or ever be happy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Between my friends and family, we have had about 6 or 7 ECUs Flashed by Jerry . We have always had a good experiences with Dean`s Racing Team when getting these ECU-s Re-Flashed by him or buying products from him. He calls to ask some questions with the regards to the setup of the ski before flashing the tune to the ski, and spends time on the phone answering our questions. You could not ask for better service and he is always courteous and fast. Any other takers?

Been dealing with Dean`s Racing Team for many years now.

Take Care CJ
    Last edited by cjk6119; 03-16-2020 at 05:26 AM.

4. +1 by:

+1
    When I get a hold of Dean he is super nice, well knowledged. The tune feels good. But to be fare I have never tried a riva tune. I am currently shopping for one to compair.

But I will say the lack of communication is a pain. I can call the office and rarely someone answers (think just name is Justin ) and I have deans cell phone as well. It's not a fluid convo or on time.

I don't want to be black listed or on someone's bad side. But with today's tech. Email,cell, text. It should not be this hard to get answers.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cjk6119 View Post
    Some customers will never be satisfied or ever be happy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Between my friends and family, we have had about 6 or 7 ECUs Flashed by Jerry . We have always had a good experiences with Dean`s Racing Team when getting these ECU-s Re-Flashed by him or buying products from him. He calls to ask some questions with the regards to the setup of the ski before flashing the tune to the ski, and spends time on the phone answering our questions. You could not ask for better service and he is always courteous and fast. Any other takers?

Been dealing with Dean`s Racing Team for many years now.

Take Care CJ
    Are you on crack dude? Get the hell outta here. Every post you make doesnt make sense. Then you spend the next few days editing your post to make them even more ridiculous.
    The bold text is what this troll came back to add after he initially left an appropriate post btw.
    Last edited by Rook87; 03-16-2020 at 07:37 PM.

7. +1 by:

+1
    Absolutely great experiences. Helping with builds I sent 3-4 off last year and one already this year. No problems what so ever

+1
    My ski is absolutely awesome running with his tune, in no way am I bashing his work. <--- READ THAT OVER AND OVER "CJ"

I'm just getting at how long it takes, as it's over a month currently. And previous times when I reach out after a months time is when they say they'll look into it.

This post is more conversation piece for people that may be torn between the Riva maptuner kit vs Dean's. If I had the option to do it all over again I'd still go the Dean route but the time it takes would make others clearly choose maptuner to be able to do it themselves and be back to riding the same day vs 2 months later.

+1
    I've not bought a riva maptuner yet. But everytime I email Jesus. I get a response in hours...

I have not gotten a response from my text to dean.

Quote Originally Posted by mittens View Post
    I've not bought a riva maptuner yet. But everytime I email Jesus. I get a response in hours...

I have not gotten a response from my text to dean.
    Yup...

+1
    I've had the R-3 tune for years, works okay, but maybe over time new things are learned and I should get it updated?
    Any benefit to having Dean re-flash it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information