Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Searching for MudBug 2020 Info

Hello,

We have a small group that would like to attend and was curious if there is an event advertisement or information with location, schedule, registration info? Things like that?

Thanks
    Joe

+1
    Following as well. Possible for a group of us as well.

+1

+1
    Morgan City Louisiana. April 2, 3 & 4. Most people stay at the Clarion. https://www.choicehotels.com/louisia...44?source=gyxt

+1
    There's no formal registration. And there is usually no set schedule with the exception of special events such as radar runs and product demos. However, I haven't heard of any manufacturers coming in with their products this year and the Green Hulk might not be doing the radar runs this spring.

As for other other events/cruising the swamp(s), there is nothing formal but it is happening ALL THE TIME! Just check in on the forum, perhaps exchange phone numbers with some others, or just go to Doiron's Landing (the most popular!) and look for groups and just join in. Oh, and there are two landings at Doiron's. One on each side of the levee. And don't worry about just jumping in! Everybody's nice.

6. +1 by:

WFO

Quote Originally Posted by DrivingZiggy View Post
    There's no formal registration. And there is usually no set schedule with the exception of special events such as radar runs and product demos. However, I haven't heard of any manufacturers coming in with their products this year and the Green Hulk might not be doing the radar runs this spring.

As for other other events/cruising the swamp(s), there is nothing formal but it is happening ALL THE TIME! Just check in on the forum, perhaps exchange phone numbers with some others, or just go to Doiron's Landing (the most popular!) and look for groups and just join in. Oh, and there are two landings at Doiron's. One on each side of the levee. And don't worry about just jumping in! Everybody's nice.
    So the title is very misleading as it isn't a national's anything. Just a bunch of friends and folks that love PWC in many forms getting together for an impromtu ride and playing around.

And that's fine, just the title is very misleading is all.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith7364 View Post
    So the title is very misleading as it isn't a national's anything. Just a bunch of friends and folks that love PWC in many forms getting together for an impromtu ride and playing around.

And that's fine, just the title is very misleading is all.
    Well, once upon a time there were races. Still are some races sometimes. Just hard to get a promoter to come out with all of the necessary gear and advertising.

+1
    Mud Bug = go ride around , find other ski's , go have a beer/wine stop or three, go to Gros to eat, get lost in the swamp. great time....us Texas guys can show you around. I been to every Mud Bug but one. not like it used to be...a long time ago there would be like 250 skis, the last bug had about 7...still had fun. I prefer the smaller groups ever since I got run over. Hopefully the Bug will be on this year. If there is food we will be there.

+1
    7 skis? we have that many every Tuesday?

I was assuming this was a larger event even in smaller years.

+1
    It is usually bigger. Most of the time, at least 100. But alluvasudden I'm not expecting too many this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information