Fizzle supercooler install

Hey guys! About to put in my Supercooler from fizzle this weekend on my 2019 RXT 300. I'm hooking up the dedicated dump as well most likely. My question is with the dedicated dump installed, do I need to modify any other restriction points for the water inlet or exit sides? Or just connect the hoses? I'm going to use the existing boss in the back of the ski for the dedicated dump and install an inline ball valve for that line to allow turning off the dump for flushing.

+1
    You'll have a way adjust the volume in dump line since you're adding a ball valve, so you'll be good to go. The SuperCooler does even better with a bigger water supply, so feel free to give it more water on the inlet side.

Quote Originally Posted by BMist371 View Post
    Hey guys! About to put in my Supercooler from fizzle this weekend on my 2019 RXT 300. I'm hooking up the dedicated dump as well most likely. My question is with the dedicated dump installed, do I need to modify any other restriction points for the water inlet or exit sides? Or just connect the hoses? I'm going to use the existing boss in the back of the ski for the dedicated dump and install an inline ball valve for that line to allow turning off the dump for flushing.

How much more can I increase the inlet before the exhaust is affected?

+1
    I would enlarge the restrictor in the pump shoe to match any increase you make in the intercooler feed. That way the exhaust feed won't be sacrificed to feed the intercooler.

Quote Originally Posted by BMist371 View Post
    How much more can I increase the inlet before the exhaust is affected?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    I would enlarge the restrictor in the pump shoe to match any increase you make in the inter cooler feed. That way the exhaust feed won't be sacrificed to feed the intercooler.
    do you know how much bigger to drill it ? changed the 3/4 to 3/8 reducing tee to a full 3/4'' tee coming into the ic

+1
    I would enlarge the restrictor in the pump shoe to match any increase you make in the intercooler feed. That way the exhaust feed won't be sacrificed to feed the intercooler.
    what restrictor are we talking about? Didn't think 19's had them, just an o-ring.

So if we don't enlarge the restrictor, what is the most flow we should send out of the intercooler? Or what exactly is this o-ring mentioned? Do you just remove that?
    Last edited by BMist371; 02-28-2020 at 11:23 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    what restrictor are we talking about? Didn't think 19's had them, just an o-ring.
    i have a 05 and a 13 rxtx and just trying to get an answer for them, do you think it's okay to just remove it?

+1
    Yes it's an o-ring. A newer, thinner o-ring can be used. Or you can remove it altogether. I recommend checking the pressure on the incoming line with a pressure gauge just to make sure it's not enough to burst any hoses.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post

10. +1 by:

Yes it's an o-ring. A newer, thinner o-ring can be used. Or you can remove it altogether. I recommend checking the pressure on the incoming line with a pressure gauge just to make sure it's not enough to burst any hoses.
    Is there a part number for the smaller o ring or does someone sell it?

Thread Information