Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

2019 ski and x package modules

Hello all,

I have bought a 2019 wake pro model. I know it has ski mode obviously. But i'm really interested in the x package module.

What exactly is the x package? On their website i see in the combined "ski and x package" that launch control is present. But if you buy only the x package it doesnt say that launch control is there.

Also is engine temperature part of the x package or not? Again in different places there is different information. I really want engine temp on my wake pro..i dont know why sea doo does not include it on all model standard, this is so important.

Thanks for your answers.

+1
    Yes rocket mode , if you have a friend with buds they can activate it , needs to have access

Quote Originally Posted by DR2006RXP View Post
    Yes rocket mode , if you have a friend with buds they can activate it , needs to have access
    Hey, i didn't understand your answer? What is buds and how do you activate? I don't think i have an x package, but i have some features of if i think. (engine RPM, speed).

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by teddysx3 View Post
    Hey, i didn't understand your answer? What is buds and how do you activate? I don't think i have an x package, but i have some features of if i think. (engine RPM, speed).
    What state are you in ?

5. +1 by:

What state are you in ?
    Hey, unfortunately i'm in Europe... And my dealer here most likely charges too much for me to purchase the modules. I was wondering if i could buy the x package and put it on along side my ski package that I already have, or should i buy the combined ski and x package module, take out the ski one i have on at the moment and put the combined one. Is there any difference in doing this?

Hopefully this helps you. Here’s a link to the accessories catalogue. Page 18 shows what’s included in the X Package. Engine temperature is listed. https://www.publications.brp.com/brp...c-my20_ca/#18/

I’m hoping to get a GTR 230 with the X Package and a depth finder.. been doing way too much research. Hah.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shinysideup View Post
    Hopefully this helps you. Hereís a link to the accessories catalogue. Page 18 shows whatís included in the X Package. Engine temperature is listed. https://www.publications.brp.com/brp...c-my20_ca/#18/

Iím hoping to get a GTR 230 with the X Package and a depth finder.. been doing way too much research. Hah.
    I'm not too sure engine temo works with the 2109. I've had the 2019 RXTX and it did not display engine temp. I now have a 2020 RXTX and also does not have the engine temp displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by RXTX-RS View Post
    I'm not too sure engine temo works with the 2109. I've had the 2019 RXTX and it did not display engine temp. I now have a 2020 RXTX and also does not have the engine temp displayed.
    Oh... Well, that's a bummer. I'm hoping it shows engine temp on the GTR 230.

+1
    None of the new clusters display engine temp .

+1
    None of the new clusters display engine temp .
    I have an idea. Will try it later today and see if works

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information