Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4tec shortblock

+1

4tec shortblock

Does anyone have a 215 / 255 / 260 short block out of a running ski? Looking to get a ski running again on the cheap. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by connorrxp View Post
    Does anyone have a 215 / 255 / 260 short block out of a running ski? Looking to get a ski running again on the cheap. Thanks

I have a 04 block but it will have 300 crank ,rods,pistons 300 crank has 7mm longer stroke ALOT OF TQ.I have new oil pumps arp main studs exc. message me if your interested.

If still interested I have a 2007 Short block in good condition . I can upload photos if you are interested buying..
    I private message you with my contact info

I have a 04 shortblock

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousballa45 View Post
    I have a 04 block but it will have 300 crank ,rods,pistons 300 crank has 7mm longer stroke ALOT OF TQ.I have new oil pumps arp main studs exc. message me if your interested.
    Any pics of any of your builds?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by moparguy View Post
    Any pics of any of your builds?
    Of course not, he will tell you how to do it though. OP is looking for a cheap runner and this guy lists an engine that he hasnt even built which obviously doesnt fit the requirements of the op. I am sure his excuse will be incoming shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicgun View Post
    Of course not, he will tell you how to do it though. OP is looking for a cheap runner and this guy lists an engine that he hasnt even built which obviously doesnt fit the requirements of the op. I am sure his excuse will be incoming shortly.

WTF is it to you what I build when I build it.I SOLD THAT MOTOR ALONG WITH THE TURBO SET UP TO A GUY OVER IN EUROPE.I have an fzr oops better not say anything or you will get your panties all in a waud…lmfao.drives you crazy don't it

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousballa45 View Post
    WTF is it to you what I build when I build it.I SOLD THAT MOTOR ALONG WITH THE TURBO SET UP TO A GUY OVER IN EUROPE.I have an fzr oops better not say anything or you will get your panties all in a waud…lmfao.drives you crazy don't it
    so you still havent actually built anything and have nothing to offer? You still giving out hull advice for conversion skis that you have never built? You are a fake is the problem.

9. +1 by:

+1
    Got a couple other guys on here that are giving advice but don't know what the f*** they're doing, asking questions about everything and then giving advice, WTF.

+1
    What a mess and ohhh boy did I end up getting a cheap runner.. a short block with pto, full head and pump all with 50hrs local to me in Michigan for $1000. Can't believe I came across such a deal. Thanks for everyone's replys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information