Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    +1
    Ok thanks �� I'll support that little seal with something, I have a press that's fits perfectly

+1
    You are using a Shop Manual as a reference and instructions.........right?

+1
    For a few things and whatever's available but I haven't bought one. I have used you guys and the 3ft deep guys for allot as well. There pretty good and seeing works best for me

Over 100 bucks for a book... Didn't see that coming. Currently looking for one online but I won't pay that much. I get it cost money to make but after buying special tools, and OEM parts I have to try every option to not spend any more money geez no wonder why a seadoo mechanic is so expensive. I'm learning though
    Last edited by Jhubbs255; 01-18-2020 at 10:35 AM.

+1
    If you're interested, PM me your email and I'll send you an electronic copy. I dont have one for your specific year but most of the engine information is the same from year to year.

5. +1 by:

+1

+1
    Thanks. Both of you. A member sent me one thank you to him as well you guys are great. Any opinions on when to do cylinder honing. Not me but a shop. I have the head. Off, the cylinders are smooth but I can catch my nail on one area about 1/8-1/4 in long. Engine ran fine before hand but if it needs done I wanna do it now. Has around 180 hours on it

+1
    Is there anything else to look for. I'd like to keep this ski for 3-5 more years without a huge failure. I know it's a supercharged ski and I'm going to be running it at over 8500 RPM. I just want to keep things from destroying the engine like bent rods broken valves things that are going to make me pull the engine back out

+1
    The best thing to do is take your time. Do your research and don’t run cheap parts and you should have no issues.

if you are worried about the block and since you are already balls deep. You could take it to a machine shop and have them measure the bores. Make sure they are still round and not tapered. Then bore/ hone if necessary.

+1
    I'm having a mechanic come by Monday to look at the cylinders. There smooth but one has a nick in it where I can catch my nail. I'm going to have him work on it. I lapped my vlaves while they were out and did the water test. So far no liquids seeping through. Is there a way I can check the health of. My starter. I had issue in the past and replaced the battery and solenoid. That fixed it but still sometimes I push the button and nothing. No clicks no turnover like the start button is bad. Sometimes it takes me 4 or 5 bushes but when it trys, it turns over fine and turns off fine

+1
    Any ideas on air vents. I seen the flo rite but there pretty expensive is I was doing 4 or 6 vents? I want something to force air into the hill but abviously help water stay out. These hulls have very wet rides. I'll keep looking

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information