Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i think in GA as all WaveRunner

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FAMT View Post
    i think in GA as all WaveRunner
    Super jets are built in Japan

well it doesnt matter where they build them...

That will b a tall order to complete with that Kawasaki sxr- that thing is a beast!

Well i owned an sxr 1500 but sold it after some Weeks because this thing is to big and heavy...power is great for an stock engine and pump setup matched perfect but do turns is so difficult compare to my 2006 sxr 800 so i like the older more

the yamaha will not come with 160 HP i think they will put in the 1050cc TR1 Engine but it will be much more lighter....so yamaha is top notch

Well i owned an sxr 1500 but sold it after some Weeks because this thing is to big and heavy...power is great for an stock engine and pump setup matched perfect but do turns is so difficult compare to my 2006 sxr 800 so i like the older more

the yamaha will not come with 160 HP i think they will put in the 1050cc TR1 Engine but it will be much more lighter....so yamaha is top notch
    i liked my old 04 sxr 800 it was a fun ski light and fun to play on.

Glad u replied- I was looking at a new sxr and wondering how much fun it was to ride also watched some videos of guys my age riding them and it turned me off looked to be a non fun ride. But over and over they said it was a hot rod and I like that

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seabrook View Post
    Glad u replied- I was looking at a new sxr and wondering how much fun it was to ride also watched some videos of guys my age riding them and it turned me off looked to be a non fun ride. But over and over they said it was a hot rod and I like that
    set sponson turns like it's on rails if you can hold on

well when i got the ski i installed Riva Sponsons, Jettrim matt Kit, and a Blowsion steering setup so i never rode an Stock one...it turns on rails yes, but very difficult to do...for me at least i sold after around 5 Hours i dont like how it curves.... but fast on straight line...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information