Two up seat for anyone that wants.

I have a two up seat in perfect shape I don't need. I'm going to junk it unless anyone wants it. Let me know. I'll hang onto it for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by speed51133 View Post
    I have a two up seat in perfect shape I don't need. I'm going to junk it unless anyone wants it. Let me know. I'll hang onto it for a week.
    into the garbage it goes

Quote Originally Posted by speed51133 View Post
    into the garbage it goes
    Hi, just saw this, I haven't checked will a 2 up seat fit a 3 up model? Looking to mod a seat for racing but have a 3 up. If it's not left your trash I may be interested if so. Where are you located? I'm in Smyrna TN but drive to FL, NC fairly often.
    Thanks, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Jonk67 View Post
    Hi, just saw this, I haven't checked will a 2 up seat fit a 3 up model? Looking to mod a seat for racing but have a 3 up. If it's not left your trash I may be interested if so. Where are you located? I'm in Smyrna TN but drive to FL, NC fairly often.
    Thanks, Jon
    It won't fit. Too short

Thumbs up

Hi, I sent another PM 1/22 but for some reason I have no PM's in my 'Sent' box, only 4 in my inbox. I am interested in your seat if you can get a shipping quote to 37167 TN, i'll add some $ for your trouble and kindness of offering it for free.

I found a diagram of the 2up and 3up seats and parts that go with each. The hulls are identical, they just add extensions for the seat to the 3up to support the longer seat.
    https://www.seadoopartshouse.com/oem...2241ab619/seat

I'll just need to remove the 2 addtional plastic pieces at the rear of my 3up and reuse my grab handle in place of those spacers. The grab handles are the same part #42 in the diagram. Sea-Doo made this really easy to swap from a 2up to 3up and vice-versa.

Thanks, Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3_1.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	457589   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_0.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	457590   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_1.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	3.5 KB 
ID:	457591   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2_0.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	2.6 KB 
ID:	457593  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Jonk67 View Post
    Hi, I sent another PM 1/22 but for some reason I have no PM's in my 'Sent' box, only 4 in my inbox. I am interested in your seat if you can get a shipping quote to 37167 TN, i'll add some $ for your trouble and kindness of offering it for free.

I found a diagram of the 2up and 3up seats and parts that go with each. The hulls are identical, they just add extensions for the seat to the 3up to support the longer seat.
    https://www.seadoopartshouse.com/oem...2241ab619/seat

I'll just need to remove the 2 addtional plastic pieces at the rear of my 3up and reuse my grab handle in place of those spacers. The grab handles are the same part #42 in the diagram. Sea-Doo made this really easy to swap from a 2up to 3up and vice-versa.

Thanks, Jon
    I was on a business trip this week. My wife put it in the trash. It is gone now. Sorry.

Thread Information