Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Talking Injectors seized like member say

Hi,

Today, I buy the new fuel pump from the dealer and I install it but the engine not work after that I check the spark plug not wet (no gas on it). So, I pull the injectors to local car workshop and he clean the by injector cleaner machine. I install them and finally, it work but, why t shutoff after 5 seconds.
    It is normal?

I still not run it with water and I run it just for seconds to know it will run or not. Tomorrow I will run it with water and for long time (few minutes)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1431.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	457265   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1432.jpg 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	457266   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1433.jpg 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	457267  

Hello every

Today I run it and it just want to turn off and I don't know why. The rpm rev up down for few seconds and then it shutoff and if I hold the throttle to keep it on 1000 rpm it vibrate.

Please help me I spent 3,712 USD for the parts and now it won't run properly.

thanks for all

Timing right?

Quote Originally Posted by mwhc View Post
    Timing right?
    I think yes, but can you see if it is right or not ? and this is a photo of the timing I made before install the engine

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1374.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	457307   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1375.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	457308   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1376.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	133.2 KB 
ID:	457309  

I know it's hard to tell from the pictures on the internet but that intake cam looks off a bit to me. In my experience they're usually hard to tell if the lines are 100% level but just barely, to me that's clearly off.

Looking at it again it looks like the chain is slack on the exhaust cam so maybe you didnt have the tensioner in at that point which would have pulled that intake cam back to where it should be once you did......

Quote Originally Posted by mwhc View Post
    Looking at it again it looks like the chain is slack on the exhaust cam so maybe you didn't have the tensioner in at that point which would have pulled that intake cam back to where it should be once you did......
    Yes, the chain is slack always in exhaust cam side I try to pull it then put the rest of chain on the intake cam but after I install the tensionor it jump again and become like the picture I don't know why the chain do like this

The exhaust cam appears to be right but count the pins on the chain. Should be 31. Your intake cam jumped time. Your tensioner isn’t set right and only rotate the motor clockwise or you will damage the tensioner.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottkrissinger View Post
    The exhaust cam appears to be right but count the pins on the chain. Should be 31. Your intake cam jumped time. Your tensioner isn’t set right and only rotate the motor clockwise or you will damage the tensioner.
    Yes, I count them it is 31 pins but the chain at exhaust cam always slack not go inside spoket and I don't no why

thank you

Loosen the upper chain guard and use a screw driver to hold the slack until you get the tensioner set. Make sure your count is good.only rotate that motor clockwise. Rotate crankshaft one revolution clockwise by hand. Do not start the motor until you are sure timing marks are perfect.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information