Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Unsprung weight

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cjk6119 View Post
    • Hello Reaper here is the info you asked me for. I thought it would take me longer to get your info.
    • GlowShift White Turbo Boost/Vacuum Gauge Reads Vehicle's Boost Levels from 0 to 30 PSI & Vacuum Compression
    • 2-1/16" (52mm) Diameter with White Dial, Illuminated Red Needle & Clear Lens
    • Mechanical Boost Gauge
    • I paid $42.99 on Amazon
    • Item model number GS-W701-SM
    Take Care
    CJ

When you install it I would like to see your idea of how you mounted it on your ski. Hope I was of help to you.
    CJ
    Ordered the same one, and a pod to put it in. Should be in Friday. I have everything ready to roll. I will try to install then and get a picture. I still have to finish tapping the intake and installing. I figured I would do all this while im doing the ribbon delete, but just realized I have to pull the intake again once I can afford the Fizzle!

I just want a neat gauge to look at while im waiting on money for the intercooler.
    Im running stage 1+ with TJ exhaust, Worx cooling mod, with dedicated line to intercooler, and the riva ribbon delete.
    Last edited by K447; 03-05-2020 at 02:45 PM.

+1
    After riding the ski a bit, I have noticed that the supercharger clutch is almost silent now. I don't have the bearing noises when the engine idles as I did before, and no noises as the clutch spins down after shutting the engine off. The engine is much quieter after installing of the C.R. Clutch. Like I said before, the boost pressure is now at 18-19 PSI. The $1850.00 was a good investment for the ski.

CJ
    Last edited by cjk6119; 02-27-2020 at 05:18 PM.

+1
    I had a 2009 SHO, and then killed that clutch. And did the SVHO clutch swap. And it sounded a little less loose. But gave up the ghost after 24 hours. (Last 5 where in horrible chop in ocean bay.)

new ski has a Lumajet v2 and its way quiter.... hope it holds

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mittens View Post
    I had a 2009 SHO, and then killed that clutch. And did the SVHO clutch swap. And it sounded a little less loose. But gave up the ghost after 24 hours. (Last 5 where in horrible chop in ocean bay.)

new ski has a Lumajet v2 and its way quiter.... hope it holds
    How many hours you have with the Lumajet clutch now?
    I read your signature, and my tune is much more conservative than your tune. I don't see that Lumajet V2 Clutch for sale anywhere. The C.R Clutch..., I did exactly what the instructions asked me to do when installing one, will see how it goes. Jerry has said that the C.R Clutches are holding together with the guys running as high as 40psi. I hope I will get more hours than I got with the OEM Clutch (180 Hours ).,
    I got this C.R. Clutch because Jerry`s connection with GreenHulk. It's only fair for me to give him my orders because of all his efforts and time given here. Also all the vendors here too.

Take Care
    CJK

+1
    Well here is my experience.
    sho with first version clutch making 10lbs lasted till 120ish hours.
    replaced with SVHO newest style clutch/ idle gear. Last 24 hours... think it was a dude it would come and go working and when I pulled it the bearing felt bad looked like shit. replaced (yamaha 3 month warranty parts guy got it warrantied!)
    sold SHO.

bought this 2016 SVHO. At 16 hours the Lumajet V2 was installed. It's at 20.0 hours right now. The previous owner ran royal purple oil, I plan to change that back to yamaha oil after next ride. Hopefully that does not mess with the clutch.

and if I could get 50-100 out of a stock clutch I would be fine...hope this luma holds stockcwheel for ling
    time.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information