Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gutted waterbox

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by callmeEarl View Post
    1_Fast_SHO
    I just bought your water box
    Thats because i dont need it anymore its really going to be loud now Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0706.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	456810

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_fast_sho View Post
    thats because i dont need it anymore its really going to be loud now Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0706.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	456810
    brapp brapp

+1
    [QUOTE=1_Fast_SHO;3054497]

By the looks of your engine(no coil pack or wiring) just a turbo and it does not even run.
    It`s TURD BO ski, one that looks fast but does not run.

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    [QUOTE=cjk6119;3054520]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_Fast_SHO View Post

By the looks of your engine(no coil pack or wiring) just a turbo and it does not even run.
    It`s TURD BO ski, one that looks fast but does not run.
    I have 5 skis, 3 of them are turbo fzrs. So again you are talking out if your ass. This is a customer ski. When you ready put some money on that big mouth of yours.

5. +1 by:

+1
    cjk. You don't want any of what you're starting.... just saying

Lake Lion
    +1

You are gonna piss a lot of clams off with that setup.

8. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Saum700p View Post
    cjk. You don't want any of what you're starting.... just saying
    Lets put it this way and set the record straight.
    1 Show me a past post, that I mentioned I wanted to race your buddy 1FastSHO? Never have
    2 You say I am starting something? no..He is posting pictures and boosting how fast he is with a engine that is to be so fast, with no plugs , coil packs and missing exhaust bolts in the manifold.
    3 I dont know how to race a waverunner, and I not interested, So for buddy 1FastSHO to call me out on a race..Not interested.
    4 On the forum I should be allowed to post my thoughts on a Gutted Out Waterbox, and I did.
    The same for all of you, should be allowed to post opposing thoughts on a Gutted Out Waterbox and most have. Then you all call for a ban on me. I thought is was just kidding around and having fun.
    5 I never used vulgar language to express myself here on this forum as your buddy has.
    6 If you are speaking up for him in some way, well you have that right and good for you. I hope you two are good friends.
    7 I first took this just as good harmless bantering on the forum. Is it still...?
    In life I should be free should be able to write what I think as long as my words don't hurt someone.
    8 "cjk You don't want any of what you're starting" I am only starting thoughts on what I think, and will continue do so in the confines of the rules in this forum that was given to all of us from Jerry

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Emerson

Take Care and Merry Christmas to all of you.
    C J
    Last edited by cjk6119; 12-21-2019 at 07:37 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cjk6119 View Post
    1 Show me a past post, that I mentioned I wanted to race your buddy 1FastSHO? Never have
    2 You say I am Stating something? no..He is posting pictures and boosting how fast he is with a engine that is to be so fast, with no plugs , coil packs and missing exhaust bolts in the manifold.
    3 I dont know how to race a waverunner, and I not interested, So for buddy 1FastSHO to call me out on a race..Not interested.
    4 On the forum I should be aloud to post my thoughts on a Gutted Out Waterbox, and I did.
    The same for all of you, should be aloud to post opposing thoughts on a Gutted Out Waterbox and most have. Then you all call for a ban on me. I thought is was just kidding around and having fun.
    5 I never used vulgar language to express myself here on this forum as your buddy has.
    6 If you are speaking up for him in some way, well you have that right and good for you. I hope you two are good friends.
    7 I first took this just as good harmless bantering on the forum. Is it still...?
    In life I should be free should be able to write what I think as long as my words don't hurt someone.
    8 I want a sail boat.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Emerson

Take Care
    C J

Sell me your ski(s) and go buy a sail boat........

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by callmeEarl View Post
    Sell me your ski(s) and go buy a sail boat........
    Now that what this forum is all about. Never said I wanted a sailboat. lol lol By the way sailboat is a compound word, no harm done. You are learning, that's the most important part.

Take Care
    Last edited by cjk6119; 12-21-2019 at 06:04 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cjk6119 View Post
    2 You say I am Stating something? no..He is posting pictures and boosting how fast he is with a engine that is to be so fast, with no plugs , coil packs and missing exhaust bolts in the manifold.
    3 I dont know how to race a waverunner, and I *am* not interested, So for buddy 1FastSHO to call me out on a race..Not interested.
    4 On the forum I should be aloud to post my thoughts on a Gutted Out Waterbox, and I did.
    The same for all of you, should be aloud to post opposing thoughts on a Gutted Out Waterbox and most have. Then you all call for a ban on me. I thought is was just kidding around and having fun.
    7 I first took this just as good harmless bantering on the forum. Is it still...? Yes
    8 "cjk You don't want any of what you're starting" I am only starting thoughts on what I think, and will continue do so in the confines of the rules in this forum that was given to all of us from Jerry
    9 I Really Want A Sailboat

Take Care and Merry Christmas to all of you.
    C J

https://www.lexico.com/grammar/using-capital-letters

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information