2007 Speedster 200 Radio Wire diagram

I have been searching for a while and canít find a wire diagram for this boat. My problem is the radio will no longer turn on. Yellow wire has power red does not. The fuse behind the gauges is good. The switch is good. However I donít seem to have power at the switch or the fuse. My question is does the red power wire go to the switch or the fuse first? I am trying to chase the wires in the wire bundles but that is a pain. I can only assume that there is a bad splice or broken wire somewhere between the switch and the battery disconnect.

I have since found a wire diagram for a speedster 150 that seems to match up to what I have in the boat. (Please see attached) Although looking at the flow it doesn't seem to make sense. From what I read in the diagram the diode blocks flow coming from the battery. Therefore the 12vDC must come from the orange wire flow through the radio to the switch and onto the fuse box before flowing through the diode back to complete the circuit. Does this sound correct to you guys? If so I have shot continuity through from the back of the radio to the plug on the fuse box and it tested good. If that's the case I believe its just a dead radio. Working on car radios in the past though has me scratching my head though because I should be able to test that red wire and have 12v with the ignition on, or my thought when I flip the switch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails General System_150 Speedster-Wake_Wiring Diagram_SD Boats 07-08-09.pdf  

Thread Information