Intercooler Compare RIVA vs. Fizzle

Hello,

So what is the Experiance with that new Riva Intercooler Gen3 on SHO&SVHO vs. the Fizzle one... there are at the same Price now so what to choose ?

I do like that the fizzle one uses shorter Pipes, but i like also the Intercooler Instalation Place on the Riva One...

So guys whats about Quality and Gains

BTW: Why is Riva Running this Intercooler with an other Water Routing as Fizzle whats the benefit ?

+1
    This topic has been beaten to death. There is no real data that one is better then the other.

Robert

+1
    Here's some of the advantages of choosing the Fizzle Intercooler: 1 year full warranty and a 2nd and 3rd year of partial coverage. When you contact the company you're speaking directly with the owner of the company i.e. the decision maker and the expert. The Fizzle Y1000 Intercooler has the highest horsepower capacity of any Yamaha intercooler on the market. I hope this helps. If you have any questions feel free to let me know. Email is the quickest way to get ahold of me. Thank you, James

Support this forums online store and save 10% off of Fizzle intercoolers by using the discount code greenhulk at checkout.

4. +1 by:

+1
    I can't compare the Riva I/C to the Fizzle models because I've never owned a Riva unit...but I can tell you that my Fizzle Y1000 and 500 intercoolers have been awesome and one of the best purchases that I made. I emailed Fizzle about 7:45PM one night about the 500 install instructions and to my surprise I received an answer within 30 minutes that clarified the cooling line hookups. Amazing customer service and a great product. I don't think you can go wrong with either one, but I'll never put anything but a Fizzle on my skis.

Well we installed an Fizzle this Year in Spring on my friends GP 1800 everything is good, but then came the Big Riva one out and it looks bigger and i think maybe more cooling capacity over the Y 1000 bzut i dont know.
    Customer support is Fizzle Number one thats for sure, and i dont like the Long Pipes on the Riva Cooler, because of worse throttle response i gues....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rcrisafulli View Post
    This topic has been beaten to death. There is no real data that one is better then the other.

Robert
    Both have been data-logged on the same GP, so there is data. Unfortunately, the crew that did it do not post the results on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf714 View Post
    Both have been data-logged on the same GP, so there is data. Unfortunately, the crew that did it do not post the results on the web.
    if the data isn/t available to the public...then there's still no data for us to go by. some have said the fizzle is better for high boost (19 lb wheel +) less heat fade. i know of one gp with a 19 lb wheel and he gets a lot of heat fade so he switch to a riva. i haven't heard the results yet. i run a riva gen3 with the 17 lb wheel and get very little heat fade . but with all that said fizzle has the better customer support.

+1
    Data of past customer service based on their past and present experience they had with the product, and product service support is number one in my book.This should be the important reason why to buy a company’s product and also what fits the customer’s needs. I would not get too caught up in the numbers because at the end more likely it's a numbers game. The small different in specs will not matter but customer support will of the product that you have bought will leave an everlasting taste in your mouth, either good or bad. That is going to make most of you come back and buy again.

Take Care
    Last edited by cjk6119; 12-05-2019 at 03:35 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cjk6119 View Post
    Data of past customer service based on their past and present experience they had with the product, and product service support is number one in my book.This should be important reason why to buy a companyís product and also what fits the customerís needs. I would not get too caught up in the numbers because at the end more likely it's a numbers game. The small different in specs will not matter but customer support will of the product that you have bought will leave an everlasting taste in your mouth, either good or bad. That is going to make most of you come back and buy again.

Take Care
    I agree, the customer service is phenomenal. But also overall quality of cooler is alot better than the riva.

Thread Information