Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post

Kudos to you sir, you are on top of your shit constantly answering questions and Ive seen numerous posts praising your customer service. As a fellow Small Business owner, I wish you the best. That said, as a future customer of a upgraded intercooler I do wish you could do some research to provide factual data for basic scenarios. Your a classy guy and I wouldn't expect you to post your numbers versus competition but yours vs stock would be great.

A question regarding both, do the intercoolers maintain the cooling pissers?

well with the fizzle the Water routing is like OEM so you use all 3 outlets...with the gen 3 riva cooler you want to install the pro series cooling kit as well so they are just use one pisser on the left side the 2 other from the right sill wil get an block off

+1
    The Pro Series Cooling Kit is compatible with Fizzle Intercoolers as well. I typically run a dedicated line to the intercooler, dump the intercooler through the 2 pissers on the right side of the hull, and either send the old intercooler cooling line to the engine anode fitting or leave it stock depending on the climate. Super simple and very effective!

Quote Originally Posted by FAMT View Post
    well with the fizzle the Water routing is like OEM so you use all 3 outlets...with the gen 3 riva cooler you want to install the pro series cooling kit as well so they are just use one pisser on the left side the 2 other from the right sill wil get an block off

5. +1 by:

+1
    That's how mine Is set up, Dedicated line to fizzle, comes out of fizzle and hids Y, and then both right pissers.

the factory intercooler line feeds a anode fitting in block.

and I am pretty sure I don't have a thermostate in it.. have not checked but when you first turn on the hose when on trailer its coming out the main exit.

+1
    Pictures would be helpful. I’m thinking of doing this on my Rxtx 300 2019. Thanks

Your RXP does run an Closed loop cooling System you cant compare with the open loop, but when you want to upgrate you intercooler i would go with the fizzle one on the rotax engine....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information