Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have a fizzle thats a few years old, one of my rubber couplings needed replacing, I contacted Mr. Fizzle here on this forum, he then sent me ALL new couplers, free of charge, from a new and improved material that had been upgraded since I bought my cooler!! Great customer service from fizzle, can't imagine the Riva performing any better than this it made a big boost of power!

Yes Customer Service is Fizzle better i think, but when it comes to Performance thats the Point i want to compare... the new RIVA Unit does have a huge core and the instalation is very clean

+1
    I think you will be surprised how the Fizzle Y1000 can outperform bigger cores We found this out for the first time during testing in 2012-2013. First on Sea-Doo, then on Yamaha.

Quote Originally Posted by FAMT View Post
    Yes Customer Service is Fizzle better i think, but when it comes to Performance thats the Point i want to compare... the new RIVA Unit does have a huge core and the instalation is very clean

+1
    Fizzle hands down! Not only faster, but their customer service and product backing are top notch!

+1
    +1 on James with his fizzle products. My Intercooler was out of its warranty period, but James still took care of me! I will always be a customer for life!
    James also always answers my questions even on the weekend. Can’t beat his top notch service that he provides.

6. +1 by:

+1
    I’m comparing the two at the moment with a view to purchase in the near future.
    Leaning heavily towards the Fizzle due to only hearing good things about it.
    My only concern is the mounting bracket and one mounting point.
    i ride a lot in rough water and concerned that the constant beating may cause the mounting area to fatigue.
    James should I be concerned or am I over thinking sh#t?

+1
    I had the fizzle worked great. When Riva came out with there new cooler my brother in law got one for his ski and it ran great. So I purchased one and just installed it so Iíll let you know soon. I think there both great I seriously donít think you can go wrong either way. Iíll post results soon going riding Wednesday.

i installed an fizzle last year on an friends GP1800 as well as an new Riva cooler last Week on my GP1800
    the installation for each cooler itself is easy and take around the same time, but riva tells you to install the pro series cooling kit as well so when you do it same time it is around 2-3 Hours more.
    i like to say the build quality is the same...welding looks great on each one as well as coating, hoses are best quality on both.

on the fizzle i dont like the mounting position, but on the riva i dont like the long intake hose...both can be used with an 50mm TiAl / Turbosmart BOV or you can order the fizzle with an flage to go with an HKS

Price are the same $750 without BOV

Power output is very close i would say...

we will monitor the intake temps with the Maptuner X Monitoring system and then we can compare exact rpm gains and temps because booth skis are same mods and we need to do on the same water side by side...soon...

+1
    Thanks for the kind words guys. I try to do what's in my power to make everyone happy!

There's a lot of great points in this thread. 2 quick things I want to mention are the Fizzle Intercoolers come with the best warranty policy of any intercooler and also they have been used and tested on numerous Yamaha and SeaDoo watercraft making more than 45 PSI of boost, well over 110 MPH on the Fizzle Y1000 Intercooler, more than 120 MPH on the Fizzle SuperCooler. There's a reason why the Fizzle core is the choice for virtually all the high horsepower race teams. Just some food for thought...

11. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by FAMT View Post
    we will monitor the intake temps with the Maptuner X Monitoring system and then we can compare exact rpm gains and temps because booth skis are same mods and we need to do on the same water side by side...soon...
    That would be great info, I do not believe I have seen anybody post real data anywhere. I did hear a claim that the Fizzle had intake temps within a few degrees of lake water temp and feel thats a strong statement. I too am concerned with loss of throttle response on the Riva versus Fizzle.

You know the saying, give a man a inch and he will ask for a mile. No chance you could measure boost on each ski could you? Pressure drop is also something to consider.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information