Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RXTX-RS View Post
    Hi all, just interested if anyone has had issues with the upper deck cracking on the RXTX 300's?

Ski has only done 10 hours and never been in the ocean wave jumping. Has only been used in the river.

Have attached pics.
    He'll yeah. I have the gray one fought like he'll to Get it done. Just when the shop and BRP agreed to the shop of my choice fixing it the dealer backed out when the owner saw the estimate. BRP backed the dealer because supposedly BRP can't force the dealer to do any work. Makes ya wonder how useful a BEST warranty is.
    Anyway, mine had cracking and wrinkling in a lot of spots. Cracking even got worse sitting in my garage. BRP referred me to a dealer who now has it and will do it. I think. The dealer is twice as far away as two dealers nearby. I've been beating this mule since late December.

My machine has been at the dealer for three weeks. BRP is giving the dealer blowback because it doesn't like the dealer's estimate. Now the dealer is waiting for BR P to look at it. And the dealer is going to mask it off rather than remove everything and do it correctly. BRP knows this is a big problem and blowing us off.

Quote Originally Posted by crueldude View Post
    My machine has been at the dealer for three weeks. BRP is giving the dealer blowback because it doesn't like the dealer's estimate. Now the dealer is waiting for BR P to look at it. And the dealer is going to mask it off rather than remove everything and do it correctly. BRP knows this is a big problem and blowing us off.
    That's correct, and consistant with how BRP has handled such issues in the past. I've been in this situation and ask myself why I buy their products, but the fact remains that there's not a lot of choices when it comes to PWC's. Still, I probably won't buy BRP products again due to their poor customer service and questionable engineering.

Saw this happen on another thread with a gtx 300, ski never touched the water, was found cracked after returning from the dealer right after purchase.....

The one thing I am pleased with is how watertight everything is. My 2015 seat would collect water and drop up on the front section of the engine

The one thing I am pleased with is how watertight everything is. My 2015 seat would collect water and drop up on the front section of the engine
    To be fair, there's actually a lot of incredible engineering and features in the 2018+ RXT/GTX line. If BRP's customer service would only take proper care of their customers when something serious goes wrong, they would earn a high rating and a loyal customer base with a lot more repeat business.

As it is, they simply don't take responsibility for their engineering/build mistakes and leave the fallout and loss for their customers to suffer with. That's simply unacceptable.

+1
    Agreed. The skis are ace!

I had a crap time with BRP but the dealer I purchased my RXT off went above and beyond for me. I think it's all a matter of how far the dealer wants to push for you and what you want as BRP do not know what customer service is!

Just out of curiosity ( couldn't really see cracks good) are cracks in cap or hull ? Are cracks structural ? If so how is dealer going to fix ? If structure crack , then brp must have a fix correct.

Second dealer just refused to fix mine because Bombardier won't pay them enough. It's ironic because I got an estimate from an auto body shop and it's only $200 more than what Bombardier offered the second dealer

+1
    Second dealer just refused to fix mine because Bombardier won't pay them enough. It's ironic because I got an estimate from an auto body shop and it's only $200 more than what Bombardier offered the second dealer
    I dont think the dealers are pushing BRP hard enough!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information