Tarp over everything or?

I searched and did not see what I need. I have to leave my ski(on a trailer) outside this winter. Should I just cover the whole thing with the Yamaha cover on it, with a bungled down tarp. Including covering the trailer as much as possible or simply cover the cover as I did read on her, with a heavy duty winter cover? Thoughts? Thanks!

+1
    I haven’t personally, but my brother n law did. Guess for the same reasons some may think it would have helped in regards to keeping the ski or skis and factory cover taken better care of. End result it kept more trapped moisture & humidity under the tarp. Which resulted in causing more damage, rusting and mildew on his seats & covers. Please keep in mind we live down south in the Louisiana area. We have a ton of humidity. Best of luck

Billy D

3. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    I haven’t personally, but my brother n law did. Guess for the same reasons some may think it would have helped in regards to keeping the ski or skis and factory cover taken better care of. End result it kept more trapped moisture & humidity under the tarp. Which resulted in causing more damage, rusting and mildew on his seats & covers. Please keep in mind we live down slot machine online free south in the Louisiana area. We have a ton of humidity. Best of luck

Billy D

Thanks for your experience
    Last edited by Swen Rothschild; Today at 01:56 PM.

+1
    Just use the factory cover and put a box of mothballs in the footwell to keep the critters away

Thread Information