+1

seadoo stroker motor , zapata seadoo rxp hull and more..........!!!!@@##$$%%!!!!!!!

some of you might still know that i built a 1700 stoker motor . it has a lot of goodiesl:
    stroked and heat treated seadoo crank with reem finish (morror like look that takes out imperfection ), crank has 2 edm pins to prevent movement under high horsepower, lightened balancer, pauter " 3,600 dollar titanium stroker connecting rods", darton oversize pistons, o-,ringed with copper gasket for high boost seal, stroker cp oversize lightweight pistons x design with ceramic coating on crown, pdfe heavy duty on side skirts, oil temperature reducing undereneath piston coating, coated bearing, aged high tensile strength connecting rod bolts, falicon balance crank to 11,500 rpm, custom made aluminum lightweight total loss flywheel, 5,000 dollar cylinder head that has been ported and flowed with lightweight intake, exhaust valves and springs with custom designed cam by rapicam for particular turbo, mechanical spring tensioners, open loop seadoo centre.

this is a brand new motor, never started!!!
    no cost was spared to built an all out turbo race motor. if you know about building a motor then you know what it cost to built one. no bragging but this one is beyond your ordinary builds. I enjoyed building crazy stuff but my time has come and I am getting out of this sport.

motor is still in hull and will have to take it out.------ 5.500 dollars for motor...……. reduced to 5000 (paid 15000 for bare hull)

there are built pages under the built section and pictures on bari azirovic facebook, Zapata seadoo hull

- I also have a new billet riva /Wilson intake manifold, a new ceramic coated lacey latest design turbo header with v band that I will sell once motor sells.
    - selling the only lightweight 85 kg Zapata seadoo hull in the usa, comes with Yamaha tank and fuel lab 1000 hp fuel pump and electronic fuel pressure regulator, rotax racing 16 veine pump and drive shaft and carrier bearing, umi steering, mechanical drop nozzle and r&d cnc ride on air modified rideplate, r& d intake grate, custom made front end , alo if want stock lightweight custom paint checkerboard hood, rotax lightweight seat and cowl checkerboard quick relase, rear access panel for nitrous bottle access -------6000 dollars for all reduced to 5000 ( the head alone is 5000 and titanium rods are 3400 )

also selling Yamaha fzr 950 hp plus turbo race ski!!!

all must go!!!!!!
    Last edited by rxpdoo; 11-23-2019 at 09:55 AM. Reason: reduced price

+1
    cleaning out garage!!!

+1
    or buy everything for 9000. when its gone its gone!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    or buy everything for 9000. when its gone its gone!!!!

Where's this Located? Do you Have some Pict's You can Post?. Thanks!

+1
    Sent pm in Facebook.

Thread Information