Water in bilge area... found hose leaking. What is hose and where to order? Pic attac

Was winterizing engine and I found a ton of water in the bilge pump area. I looked at the hoses carefully and took pictures of it and found this problem. I just bought this Waverunner one week ago and was prepping to winterize. What is the name of this hose? And what is the part number? 2016 Yamaha FX Cruiser ho. And does this look normal? This hose looks as if it was burnt together to prevent the leak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191019_171637.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	455198  

+1
    Looks like your flush hose. Follow the line up, does it go to where you hook up the hose?

3. +1 by:

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    That is the factory flush hose. Connects to a capped flush fitting somewhere near the mid-wall.

What year and model watercraft is this?

Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    That is the factory flush hose. Connects to a capped flush fitting somewhere near the mid-wall.

What year and model watercraft is this?
    2016 FX cruiser HO

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan.daniel1990@gmail.co View Post
    2016 FX cruiser HO
    Looks like the hose material might have been burned from the waterbox? Is that possible that somehow the waterbox was run without water injection long enough to get really hot?

In any case, the factory red flush hose is not very good. On the GP1800 it is common for the red flush hose to be kinked from the factory, limiting water flow and pressure into the engine during flushing. I replaced mine with a slightly longer, stiffer high grade double walled reinforced hose. No more kink.

Since all water connections in that water feed system to the engine are critical, pay attention to the hose clamps. It can be awkward working down there so make sure all the clamps are properly positioned and the hose ends are fully seated on the fittings.

Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Looks like the hose material might have been burned from the waterbox? Is that possible that somehow the waterbox was run without water injection long enough to get really hot?

In any case, the factory red flush hose is not very good. On the GP1800 it is common for the red flush hose to be kinked from the factory, limiting water flow and pressure into the engine during flushing. I replaced mine with a slightly longer, stiffer high grade double walled reinforced hose. No more kink.

Since all water connections in that water feed system to the engine are critical, pay attention to the hose clamps. It can be awkward working down there so make sure all the clamps are properly positioned and the hose ends are fully seated on the fittings.
    Where did you get your hose to avoid kinks?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverunner4Me View Post
    Where did you get your hose to avoid kinks?
    I do not recall the specific brand name, it was double wall reinforced flexible hose. I often use double wall marine grade fuel hose but in this case I think it was just flexible clear hose.

If you look closely at the photo you may be able to see the woven fibers molded inside the clear plastic/vinyl hose.

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...=1#post2983044

Per the link above I also rerouted my flush hose and relocated the flush fitting, which on factory GP1800 is normally on the mid-wall.

I also added convoluted plastic sleeve split loom, mostly to protect the hose from possible abrasion. But it probably also adds some stiffness.

Thread Information