Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

+1

Addicted to Meth

2018 SVHO Addicted to Meth

No need for after market intercoolers or flushing or dedicated water cooling lines, in fact no intercooler at all on my SVHO. Consistent pulls no matter what the water temp is or air temp is. I gain about 300 rpm when injecting. Just fill up reservoir with blue washer solvent and off we go. Keeps the spark plugs clean and has about 103 octane (no need for racing fuel). I have been running this set up all summer long putting about 65 hours on the clock.
    Take Care
    C J
    Last edited by cjk6119; 10-11-2019 at 07:44 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cjk6119 View Post

No need for after market intercoolers or flushing or dedicated water cooling lines, in fact no intercooler at all on my SVHO. Consistent pulls no matter what the water temp is or air temp is. I gain about 300 rpm when injecting. Just fill up reservoir with blue washer solvent and off we go. Keeps the spark plugs clean and has about 103 octane (no need for racing fuel). I have been running this set up all summer long putting about 65 hours on the clock.
    Take Care
    C J
    Put it in saltwater, that's 90+ degrees you'll still need a intercooler, it's a great idea but we still need aftermarket cooler in FL. What size tank and what kit you using?

Wow that’s cool! What does that do to your oil?

+1
    To Danetwork My system is from Snow Performance with an optional 3 gal tank and with a anti siphon solenoid wired in. I run 70 percent alcohol mix

To Seabrook Methanol in engines that are overly rich are notorious for fuel dilution, particularly when they’re cold also, causing high oil dilution reducing the oil’s viscosity. This is more prevalent if they don’t have thermostat installed in the engines. With the use of these new high pressure pumps (1000 psi or better) the newer nozzles for atomization of the methanol and water is very good now as from the past ones. I just change the oil every 30 hour or less. No different from before the methanol kit was installed.

Take care both of you
    C J

+1
    You put sprayer on throttle body side or before intercooler. What snow module you using to read rpm?

To Danetwork My system is from Snow Performance with an optional 3 gal tank and with a anti siphon solenoid wired in. I run 70 percent alcohol mix

To Seabrook Methanol in engines that are overly rich are notorious for fuel dilution, particularly when they’re cold also, causing high oil dilution reducing the oil’s viscosity. This is more prevalent if they don’t have thermostat installed in the engines. With the use of these new high pressure pumps (1000 psi or better) the newer nozzles for atomization of the methanol and water is very good now as from the past ones. I just change the oil every 30 hour or less. No different from before the methanol kit was installed.

Take care both of you
    C J

Ok cool I was just wondering if it diluted ur oil. Do you think you would get more performance if u had a intercooler too (idk btw)

Also there’s got to be a performance enhancement with running no intercooler

+1
    To Danetwork, remember I don’t have an intercooler or blow off vavle. 2018 fx svho 19 psi compressor wheel. 1000cc inj, fuel return regulator at static 54 psi,13/20 impeller, Dean’s level 6 tune, Snow Performance 201 Stage 1 triggered by boost pressure not rpms. I installed the nozzle after the throttle body to avoid puddling of alcohol before the throttle body.

Take Care
    C J

Danetwork I see you have a 2019 FX-SVHO too, are you thinking the same for yours?
    Last edited by cjk6119; 10-06-2019 at 06:51 AM.

+1

Take Care
    C J
    My kid is in the process of installing this on his stage 3 FZS, can’t wait for the results
    If the results are favorable I might have to try it myself

Lake Lion
    +1
    CJ, how fast is it?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information