Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Lake Lion
    +1
    Your ski needs a VXR intake manifold and Karel Tuning in Miami.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cjk6119 View Post
    To Blaster
    This I donít think would be a replacement for good intercooler like from Fizzle or Riva. Fizzle or Riva intercoolers will move much more heat then this setup will. For any more performance over the factory inttercooler ( that is absent on my ski ) intercooler I really would need is a custom tune to gain any benefits like timing cure and injector timing. Now if you were to go with a compressor wheel over 24 psi 26psi 32psi that could be a different story. I not sureÖ could be interesting thought.

To Skydivepaul
    And cheers to you PaulÖ a quick note on the past week I read you post and glade to see you found a engine.
    Well ,Öjust an hour ago I got off the lake and did about 4 hours of riding today and used about a pint of alcohol during the ride. Paul it just depends on how much you go over 4 pounds of boost because that when it starts injecting. I am injecting 120 cc at a little over a 1000 psi. The kit is about 280.00 us dollars and easy to install.
    Take Care Paul and Blaster
    C J
    Cheers CJ, thanks for the info on the usage. All of my riding is on the lake, usually consists of 10 minutes of full throttle top speed and hooning. Rest of the day towing stuff around with maybe a few solo blasts in between.
    I dont have a boost gauge so have no idea of boost pressure. Stock ski and supercharger

Paul

Ull get use to it and want more lol my ski is 74/75 ski and feels slow

+1
    To Seabrook,
    According to your bio, I can see you have more experience with a jet ski then I do and are a speed junky for sure. As to me, this is my second year on a ski. There was more there on the throttle , I could not tell my RPMS the engine was turning, was not on the limiter thats for sure. I will tell you this, all I could do was look at what was in front of me …with the wind rushing by me and the noise of the water hitting the hull there was nothing else I could do but hold on tight. Was never on the water going that fast in my life. It is something I will not forget..
    I like is the hard acceleration instead of the top end.

Thanks for your response.
    C J

PS I think I will put the factory cooler back on with the injection system staying in place.
    Last edited by cjk6119; 10-14-2019 at 10:09 AM. Reason: PS

Quote Originally Posted by cjk6119 View Post
    To Seabrook,
    According to your bio, I can see you have more experience with a jet ski then I do and are a speed junky for sure. As to me, this is my second year on a ski. There was more there on the throttle , I could not tell my RPMS the engine was turning, was not on the limiter thats for sure. I will tell you this, all I could do was look at what was in front of me …with the wind rushing by me and the noise of the water hitting the hull there was nothing else I could do but hold on tight. Was never on the water going that fast in my life. It is something I will not forget..
    I like is the hard acceleration instead of the top end.

Thanks for your response.
    C J

PS I think I will put the factory cooler back on with the injection system staying in place.

cool man I get that!! Yea I've been riding since I was 14 yrs old and I'm 50

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seabrook View Post
    cool man I get that!! Yea I've been riding since I was 14 yrs old and I'm 50
    Haha same age as me..................you must have been riding kwaka 300's when you started riding

Yes sir a white 300 (iirc)then to a wetbike then went to a 440 someone had a 550 and I thought it was so bad ass lol!!!!!

Actually Iím thinking about getting a superjet now or a krash or a jetsurf lol (tried a jetsurf but idk... it think it needs to cook more)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seabrook View Post
    Yes sir a white 300 (iirc)then to a wetbike then went to a 440 someone had a 550 and I thought it was so bad ass lol!!!!!

Actually I’m thinking about getting a superjet now or a krash or a jetsurf lol (tried a jetsurf but idk... it think it needs to cook more)
    Nice get yourself a superjet.................my superjet is great so much faster than the old 550 and 650 I used to have. The 650 was a real pig to ride
    Still cant do any tricks on it, just ride around trying to do a trick and end up in the lake with a belly full of water

Quote Originally Posted by skydivepaul View Post
    Nice get yourself a superjet.................my superjet is great so much faster than the old 550 and 650 I used to have. The 650 was a real pig to ride
    Still cant do any tricks on it, just ride around trying to do a trick and end up in the lake with a belly full of water
    Thank you for the reply- I was doing some research and i see that the sj needs a flush connector and you have to buy a isjba membership. Im guessing itís got regular tagging with numbers on it.....

What type of trailer do you have? I want the smallest possible because Iíll have my fz in the garage too and the ramp is 3 houses down

Yea I wonít b doing tricks either lol just cruising around

+1
    The sj only needs a flush connector if you are riding in the sea. They are not expensive and fit into the pisser to reverse flush

Or you can just go run it in the lake after a blast in thr sea, much more fun

No need for any registration in the uk as long as you're insured your good to go

I have a small bunked snipe trailer not much wider than the ski. Easy to move around and i made a wooden dolly out of 3 x 2 which i put the ski on when not in use. Easily moves around the garage so can put it out of the way. The trailer sits outside and can easy put it on its side if needed

Have fun

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information