Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    +1

Parting out 2017 Stage 3 FX SVHO

We can't find the gremlin in the ski, so I have decided to part it out. Everything on it will be for sale. I will just need time to get items off when they are wanted. I imagine this will be a cluster, but I am going to go ahead and list what are likely the more desirable items. I won't accept any money until I have the part off and it is ready to ship. If you see something you want, send me a PM, and we will go from there.

I have sold many items here on the site. If you purchase something from me, and you feel like I have misrepresented it in any way, send it back, and I will refund the purchase price. I don't know how to get any fairer than that.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING.

The ski has 40 hours on it, so many of the parts have less than that.

Supercharger (pinned) with R&D shaft and 17lb wheel - $900 - This is off and ready to ship!
    Jim's Ride Plate - $275
    Riva Free flow exhaust (exits out stock location) - $100
    ECU loaded with Stage 3 9500 tune - $600

Every other part off the ski will also be for sale. I just need to know what someone might want, and then to figure out pricing.

Ron
    Last edited by outnumbered; 01-11-2020 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by outnumbered View Post
    We can't find the gremlin in the ski, so I have decided to part it out. Everything on it will be for sale. I will just need time to get items off when they are wanted. I imagine this will be a cluster, but I am going to go ahead and list what are likely the more desirable items. I won't accept any money until I have the part off and it is ready to ship. If you see something you want, send me a PM, and we will go from there.

I have sold many items here on the site. If you purchase something from me, and you feel like I have misrepresented it in any way, send it back, and I will refund the purchase price. I don't know how to get any fairer than that.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING.

The ski has 40 hours on it, so many of the parts have less than that.

Supercharger (pinned) with R&D shaft and 17lb wheel - $1400
    OEM Clutch with less than 5 hours - $200
    Fizzle 1000 with Tial BOV and Flush kit - $425
    PET Tach - $100
    Solas 13/19 (Bent by Jim) - $200
    Jim's Ride Plate - $350
    Brand new in box Riva Pro Series Cooling line - $200
    FX seat (not off my 2017) with JetTrim Seat Cover - $300
    Riva 02 sensor mounting kit - $150
    AEM air/fuel and boost gauge with sensor - $175
    Riva Free flow exhaust (exits out stock location) - $100
    Riva Power filter with the Green Hulk Ultimate kit - $250
    Riva 1000lb injectors - $300
    Riva fuel pressure regulator - $275
    Fizzle catch can - $75
    Maptuner with Diagnostic table - $325
    ECU - $750
    CanDoo GPS - $75
    OEM Short block with less than 2 hours and rebuilt head - $4000 (I will split these up)

Every other part off the ski will also be for sale. I just need to know what someone might want, and then to figure out pricing.

Ron
    hello , sent me pics intercooler? Sent ti : simoneschi@hotmail.it , thanks

+1
    I have received several inquiries. However the first was on the enitre ski. Based on what happens there, I will respond to PM's in the order that they were received. One member has already spoken for the Fizzle and the Tach.

+1
    I have not followed your threads, nor have I been online much. I gained interest in it once I saw "why" you were parting out/ selling tour ski. I know how time consuming and aggravating things can be, especially in the event it's potentially an electrical problem. With all that said, I'm not sure you've tried, or anyone mentioned it..but check the resistance across the poles on the injector on all 4 injectors when warm, and you're having the issue. When warm the resistance on an injector could be low, so measure it then. Or, if you have someone locally who can let you try their injectors from a ski that is running without any faults or issues, try that. Sorry to hijack your thread, but just trying to help if at all possible.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ksalles View Post
    I have not followed your threads, nor have I been online much. I gained interest in it once I saw "why" you were parting out/ selling tour ski. I know how time consuming and aggravating things can be, especially in the event it's potentially an electrical problem. With all that said, I'm not sure you've tried, or anyone mentioned it..but check the resistance across the poles on the injector on all 4 injectors when warm, and you're having the issue. When warm the resistance on an injector could be low, so measure it then. Or, if you have someone locally who can let you try their injectors from a ski that is running without any faults or issues, try that. Sorry to hijack your thread, but just trying to help if at all possible.
    I do appreciate that, and I can have that checked when I get it back from the dealer. But you are right. I'm quite certain there is a simple fix. I'm just wore out and trying to find what it is.

+1
    Don't give up...the time and effort it will cost you to fix it...BECAUSE IT CAN BE FIXED, is far less than what you'll lose parting it out. As crazy as it sounds, accept the challenge and whip it's a$$. As mentally, and physically tiring it may be, it just makes the satisfaction that much better once you fix it. You'll learn a lot throughout the process as well, and will gain knowledge as a result . Keith
    I do appreciate that, and I can have that checked when I get it back from the dealer. But you are right. I'm quite certain there is a simple fix. I'm just wore out and trying to find what it is.

7. +1 by:

Lake Lion
    +1
    Shhhhh Keith, I need that tach

+1
    In one last effort, Riva is sending the dealership new injector plugs. The dealer noticed that they were quite loose. I don't believe this will change anything, so hold tight.

+1
    I wired mine direct and eliminated the piggyback harness on my turbo ski. You may want to look into that as well as checking each injector when warm and the problem arises.
    In one last effort, Riva is sending the dealership new injector plugs. The dealer noticed that they were quite loose. I don't believe this will change anything, so hold tight.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ksalles View Post
    I wired mine direct and eliminated the piggyback harness on my turbo ski. You may want to look into that as well as checking each injector when warm and the problem arises.
    The guy that put my ski back together did not like those plugs either.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information