2005 RXP Low Oil pressure

Sorry to be a pain. I purchased a 110 hr machine with a oil issue. i start out with great oil pressure and then after its warm its dropping down to 15#. pulled the engine and found what seem to a washer in the screen near the oil pump where oil is added. seeing i have the engine removed can someone help me with a checklist to get it cleaned to remove debris from the motor and how do i tell if the sc has been rebuilt. i just pulled the front oil pump and its chewed up horrible and Im scared!!

so the primary oil pump has some scoring as well after tearing down the motor Ive ordered all the parts needed, but the pto/timimg cover does anyone have any good recommendations on where to buy them from? Anyone??

+1
    Sbt...has rebuilt ones...

+1
    My 2007 ate the ceramic SC washer which destroyed both oil pumps but the main bearings look perfect. Based on suggestions here, I also replaced the timing chain with an OEM.

How do the mains look on yours?

the mains must have been replaced as there is no scoring or scratches, cylinders are good and it frustrates me that i cant find the rest of the ceramic washer from the sc. The guy i bought it off stated the motor was rebuilt and sc rebuilt not sure but everything looks new but it only has 110 hours. i cleaned out all the oil passes with air and brake clean and found no more pieces. the oil sieves had nothing in them and no metal flakes found anywhere. i did however find that the balance shaft was not lined up properly it was off a few teeth. any feed back on sbt parts for this? all the parts to the sc i found were at the secondary oil pump.

Thread Information