Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

+1
    With the problems with cm tech hulls, cracks, grazing, carbon seals, alignments etc from the dealer seadoo is having and yami being so nano fragile, I like the reliability of Kawasaki NA skis. I like simple, it works. If the lower hull is the same is the ride plate differant? Intrested in seeing any top speed changes, less or more. Side by side drag race 2020 stx160 vs 2019 stx 15f ?

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    Plate looks to be the same.

Sean

+1
    Color me interested in the new STX 160. Either as a replacement for my 15f, which is starting to get some hours on it, or for the Sea Doo in my signature, which has been a disappointment (worse than the 2012 model of the exact same ski).

Also, yay for a white top deck gelcoat color option (looks much better for far longer with little maintenance, and for still making the hull out of FRP instead of the “mystery meat” the other guys are using!

Quote Originally Posted by terminaldegree View Post
    Color me interested in the new STX 160. Either as a replacement for my 15f, which is starting to get some hours on it, or for the Sea Doo in my signature, which has been a disappointment (worse than the 2012 model of the exact same ski).

Also, yay for a white top deck gelcoat color option (looks much better for far longer with little maintenance, and for still making the hull out of FRP instead of the “mystery meat” the other guys are using!
    Color me in too. KAW has added some nice touches to this Ski. And it's fuel range is the new standard for ALL PWC's! JB

5. +1 by:

2020 Lineup ?

Well I am excited they finally did something. I love my ultra lx way nicer and better built then my friends seadoo and Yamaha. Atleast the Yamy has been reliable but the hull chips and scratched so easy. The seadoo on the other hand I have friends with 5 seadoo all but one is always in the shop.
    My lx has 160hrs and I just did pump bearings. That’s it. Also in a full day of riding it only used 6 litres of fuel more then my buddies vx deluxe so fuel economy is good too
    Last edited by mike-ultra; 12-13-2019 at 06:52 AM.

+1
    Where are the video reviews on the new 160? Very bizarre. New machine and yet, still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDR View Post
    Where are the video reviews on the new 160? Very bizarre. New machine and yet, still nothing.
    Probably not available to test yet. Curious to see it aswell.

+1
    I know my local dealer has one if not a few of the new 2020 Kawi’s. Don’t think he has prep the new ski. Even so, he usually never goes ride them before hand till it’s sold. Pictures look great that he send to me. Good looking ski

Billy D

+1
    This may be the final nail in the coffin for Kawi. So strange in the utter lack of industry interested in this brand.

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterDR View Post
    This may be the final nail in the coffin for Kawi. So strange in the utter lack of industry interested in this brand.
    LOL No nails.
    Kawasaki does not release 2020 ski's until - get this - 2020.
    This is why no review, etc. There will be plenty of interest once people begin showing up and riding STX160's and the fact they will continue to spend way more time on the water than, lets say, hull cracks or IBR repairs, that is where the rubber meets the road. Or hull meets the water.
    I look forward to buying one. It'll have to be 2021 for me though.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information