Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    +1
    Big news! The new 2020 SVHO pump is a true 160mm pump. Previous SVHO pumps used a 155mm stator and a 160mm impeller and liner.
    Having a true 160mm stator will greatly improve cavitation problems that we have previously seen and it will also improve rough water hookup.

This pump setup will work on all previous SHO and SVHO skis.
    This pump setup will work on all previous SHO and SVHO skis.
    PLEASE NOTE: Those that want to upgrade their FX SHO or FZ SHO you must also purchase an SVHO driveshaft in order to use this pump. The SVHO driveshafts are sold separately in the GreenHulk Store.

I have these kits at a discounted price and you can PRE ORDER now. Expected availability is October 2019.
    Guys, if you want one of these upgrades I highly recommend you pre order it now. This will be a VERY popular upgrade and expect them to go on back order frequently. Those who order first will get theirs first as they come off of back order.
    Basically, if you wait for them to be "in stock" you will never get one.

This is a complete kit which includes the pump housing, stainless steel wear ring insert, bearings, seals, etc. Everything you need to transfer over your driveshaft to the new pump setup.

Thank you!!!
    Jerry

2020 Yamaha SVHO Pump upgrade

PRE Order Now! Expected availability October, 2019 Use this kit to upgrade your SHO/SVHO pump to the new 2020 SVHO pump. This new style pump uses a...
    2020 SVHO Pump Kit $529.80 $449.00
    15% discount

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    in a word:

awesome

3. +1 by:

perfect...so no cavitation anymore as like the older GP Skis Great best upgrate since Years !

5. +1 by:

Man Iím doing this if my wear ring gets a high spot!!!!

So I assume to bolt the nozzle back on you just need shorter bolts as the old ones are long and pass through, there are threads in the new pump for the nozzle obviously?

I run my pump in lots of dirty water and on the river it can see some rocks (pump is in my Alumaski) this new pump is aluminum right? Do you think the Riva SS pump housing would be better suited for my needs, i.e. can hold up better?

+1
    Knowing the "big news" here is the true 160mm design, but looking at the benefits of this newly one-piece design, along with the replaceable wear ring, which I consider equally big news (given Yamaha has always had a history of ring-blisters forming), do we know yet if the 2020 NA models will have a similar one-piece stator design?

+1
    Jerry might want to add the 8 bolts you'll need to the kit. Now that you won't be using the 4 long bolts that go through the nozzle bump and wear ring to the transom.

10. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WFO View Post
    Still a 155mm vein section?
    I was wondering the same thing. Looks like they incorporated the 160 wear ring into the pump with replaceable wear ring, but the pump/stator section tapers down. Be nice to see pics inside the pump without the impeller installed.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Looks like they incorporated the 160 wear ring into the pump with replaceable wear ring, but the pump/stator section tapers down. Be nice to see pics inside the pump without the impeller installed.
    Jerry addressed that in post #7.

I'd still like to know if this comes preassembled or not. Same question as Saum700P regarding the bolts. If strainer is the same or different? And if it is truly a direct swap for SHO skis? I thought the previous SVHO pump conversion to SHO skis required transom and driveshaft swap as well?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeBandit View Post
    Knowing the "big news" here is the true 160mm design, but looking at the benefits of this newly one-piece design, along with the replaceable wear ring, which I consider equally big news (given Yamaha has always had a history of ring-blisters forming), do we know yet if the 2020 NA models will have a similar one-piece stator design?
    To my knowledge all 2020 1.8l models will receive the new style pump. 155mm for HO and 160mm for SVHO ... Maybe Jerry can confirm

14. +1 by:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information